This is Ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nah, see my above post.
there is no pendulum of time in regards to demographic replacement. the pendulum eventually just stops.
What I meant was that the time will come, as it usually does, when saner heads put a stop to all this 'woke' nonsense about destroying our history and culture (Yes, the peoples of the United States do, collectively, have a culture) simply because a small minority are offended by it.

Last I saw, no one forces anyone to permanently live in the United States. Nor does our Constitution force anyone to assimilate. But it also does not, or at least is not supposed to, permit destroying our history, our books, our monuments, our flag, or anything else under the guise of 'freedom of speech' or 'racism'. OK, RANT OVER
:soldiers:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I maintain faith that the pendulum of time will swing the other way like it always has, and all those 'snowflakes' and 'woke' people that claim to have been offended by United States history, by books, by songs, by monikers, or by monuments, will indeed eventually face the wrath of those that have shaped our great country to be what it is. Their clock is ticking.
I sure hope you’re right, but I’m sure wouldn’t bet on it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red wave/blue wave, it’s all a big joke. The democrats and republicans are two sides to the same coin, and NOTHING is going to change.
Unfortunately your probably correct and it's not apathy on the part of the voters. I seriously doubt we will see the new Red House and Red Senate change anything that the previous congress passed.
They won't eliminate the inflation reduction tax, they won't change the names of ships back to the original, won't do squat, just thump their chests and delegate their authority to the epa, fbi, homeland security and so on while they eat cake.
The perfect example is when they voted as a bloc to repeal obama care when they were in the minority and when getting the majority, couldn't and wouldn't repeal it as they had nothing to replace it with. They still don't btw.
Posting memes on twatter and grandstanding in investigations in DC where nobody gets punished isn't legislating for the people that elected them, nor fulfilling the platforms they stood on to get elected.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately your probably correct and it's not apathy on the part of the voters. I seriously doubt we will see the new Red House and Red Senate change anything that the previous congress passed.
They won't eliminate the inflation reduction tax, they won't change the names of ships back to the original, won't do squat, just thump their chests and delegate their authority to the epa, fbi, homeland security and so on while they eat cake.
The perfect example is when they voted as a bloc to repeal obama care when they were in the minority and when getting the majority, couldn't and wouldn't repeal it as they had nothing to replace it with. They still don't btw.
Posting memes on twatter and grandstanding in investigations in DC where nobody gets punished isn't legislating for the people that elected them, nor fulfilling the platforms they stood on to get elected.
It all started with the apathy of the voters.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all started with the apathy of the voters.
I don't agree. The voters elected the folks to congress based on their platform.
When the legislators get to congress, the first meeting they are required to attend is one on how to get reelected and how to succeed in the respective legislative branch they got elected.
The first rule in succeeding in congress is to STFU and do what the majority or minority leader says, your platform be dammed. If you don't follow instructions, just like Marjorie Taylor Green, you will be hauled before the congress and stripped of your committee assignments, and be relegated to speeches in your office and on twatter to get the message across about how wronged you are but it will make zero difference. Fight the establishment in either party and you will likely not get reelected as the minority or majority party leaders control the purse strings for election funds. They can funnel millions into the elections of ones they like and send zero funds to those they don't want to return to office preferring a liberal to replace a republican just like china Mitch McConnel has done.
Politics is a dirty business and it's not there anymore to represent the constituent. Both sides have an agenda and the people be damned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom