Those hiding glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the holster I am currently carrying with my Glock (G23). But only because my Dad borrowed my UBG Canute. This holster is VERY SAFE as long as you don't pull the trigger when you don't want to shoot something ;)

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P7060006.jpg

You can read my other thread on the topic of this type of holster but it isn't really the subject of this thread so I wil refain for now.

BC

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks are my favorite CCW besides a good quality 1911. No safety issues - just keep the booger hook off the bang switch.

ADs are user induced. That Glock doesn't have a will of its own - it is not going to fire until you make it do so. You can AD a revolver, 1911, Glock, etc. It's called - Be Careful and Practice Gun Safety. ;)

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also consider the Glock 23 instead of immediately moving from a 22 duty weapon to a baby glock. I did that when I was a police officer and HATED it after about...ohhh...1 week.

As soon as I started carrying the Glock 23 off duty, I fell in love. I still carry that concealed, off duty, on security details, pretty much everywhere. I still have a 22 but I simply don't use it. The 23 is alllllmost full size and plenty big enough to conduct warrants, raids, etc with. If it can fit the bill for that, it can surely handle your off duty/concealed needs. AND it's in a smaller, easier to conceal package!

jaketinaboxer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i haven't shot a g27 yet, but i love my g22. I plan on renting one when i get a chance before i make my decision, Anyone have any other suggestions on firearms? i'm not apposed to a revolver too.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i haven't shot a g27 yet, but i love my g22. I plan on renting one when i get a chance before i make my decision, Anyone have any other suggestions on firearms? i'm not apposed to a revolver too.

If you get a G23 or G27 you can carry G22, full size mag's as spares and them fit any of the gun's, thats what I do.

I would highly recommend you shoot them both ( g23,g27) as the G23 is snappy and some think the G27 is smother to shoot.

If you cant find one let me know Id be glad to meet up some time and you can shoot mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom