Those of you with a VM2 & MTAC holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREGO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wearing the MTAC for 3-4 months now with my G22, and must say it is the most comfortable/concealable holster I have ever used. Most of everything I have used has been in the Galco, Don Hume, and DeSantis line up...and the MTAC blows them out of the water for me...(I'm 6'1" 245-250lbs)

I am wanting to place an order for a Milt Sparks VM2 the first of the month and wait my 26+ weeks...but first want some first hand comments from those who own both and have had experiences with both etc...

My main concerns for an IWB are concealment/comfort...concealment of course has the slight edge of importance over comfort...and I will be using it primarily with my G22, which is my EDC.

Thanks a bunch.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wearing the MTAC for 3-4 months now with my G22, and must say it is the most comfortable/concealable holster I have ever used. Most of everything I have used has been in the Galco, Don Hume, and DeSantis line up...and the MTAC blows them out of the water for me...(I'm 6'1" 245-250lbs)

I am wanting to place an order for a Milt Sparks VM2 the first of the month and wait my 26+ weeks...but first want some first hand comments from those who own both and have had experiences with both etc...

My main concerns for an IWB are concealment/comfort...concealment of course has the slight edge of importance over comfort...and I will be using it primarily with my G22, which is my EDC.

Thanks a bunch.

My MTAC conceals much better than my VMII for my P9, but I would expect them to conceal about the same for a full size pistol like a G22. The MTAC is adjustable for cant, and the VMII is not. The MTAC takes up more room in the waistband, and the VMII takes up less.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever bother with getting another VMII when the MTAC does a better job in most cases, is cheaper, and doesn't take forever to get.

Of course, the VMII is a whole lot prettier, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom