Thunder @ Miami

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt that we gave away the game with poor shooting all around, but I had to walk out of the room when Durant took a foul as Lebron charged him near the end. Apparently Kevin's sin tonight was taking the court at all. :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do they let Lebron mug everyone he comes into contact with? Can't foul out the league MVP now can we? :(

Ain't that the truth! That foul they called on Hardin was a pure offensive foul on James. I don't care if the guy's feet are set or not, you can't knock another player down with a forearm to the stomach. :pissed:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one point they showed James with Durant in a friggin bear hug! Foul called? Nope! He was throwin elbows like MWP most of the game as well, just not when he or the guy he was defending had the ball. :(

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think its time for the thunder to deal out a little justice to lebron. win or lose, foul or not. they'll have to do it themselves cause the refs sure wont.

Latest posts

Top Bottom