Thunder Playoffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely following the Thunder! Love SGA and the way he plays but I don't think he'll get the MVP nod this year. The joker is just in a different league. Daignault definitely deserved the Coach of the year award though. I think they can get through the Pelicans but next series with either Mavs or Clippers will be a big hurdle IMO.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely following the Thunder! Love SGA and the way he plays but I don't think he'll get the MVP nod this year. The joker is just in a different league. Daignault definitely deserved the Coach of the year award though. I think they can get through the Pelicans but next series with either Mavs or Clippers will be a big hurdle IMO.

I think they'll be okay until they play someone with a legit big man like Jokic. The Thunder's offense is great but they play defense like a college team, which NBA teams simply just don't do lol.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they'll be okay until they play someone with a legit big man like Jokic. The Thunder's offense is great but they play defense like a college team, which NBA teams simply just don't do lol.
OKC went 3-1 vs Denver this year. And their defense is top 10 in the league.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea great to watch but Bally Sports and NBA Tv Sucks. Blocking the game 4 for our area.
Yeah, no kidding. I went to watch on NBA TV since YouTube TV doesn't have Bally Sports as part of its basic package but does have NBA TV and I was like you're kidding me.

Have to love paying for a Billionaire's new stadium and then being blocked from watching an away game during the play-offs.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They definitely need some help on the rebounding but they're tied for 2nd in the league for overall defensive ratings. https://www.nba.com/stats/teams/defense

Lu Dort should've been a finalist for DPOY. Whoever is the best shooter on the opposing team WILL have Lu guarding him. Look how he shut down Ingram with the Pelicans.

They will have their hands full with either the Clippers or Mavericks but I feel they can beat both teams when talking about winning 4 out of 7.

I, too, wish Bally didn't have it all locked up but they're going through bankruptcy I believe and some of the regular season games were shown locally. I cut DirecTV out several years ago and now stream via SlingTV so caught all of the TNT broadcast games but very few of regular season. After this season, I think there will be more nationally televised games since Thunder won't be the 'long shot' next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom