Thunder!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could not write a better story than last night. Coming back from 16 down, beat the 1 seed (a great team), and finish them off at home. They have tought me to never count them out of any game. Happy for the team and the city.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any team had to beat us in the Play-offs, I would've been happy with the Spurs. That being said, WOW what a game last night. Both teams were ON FIRE in the third.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really love what Popovich had to say after the game.

“ It’s almost like a Hollywood scipt for OKC. They went through Dallas. Then they went through the Lakers. Then they went through us. Those three teams represent 10 of the last 13 championships. And now they’re going to go to the Finals and play either Boston or Miami. And that will be 11 of the last 13 championships. I don’t know if anybody has gone through a playoff playing those kinds of teams. It’s just incredible, and I think it’s pretty cool for them."
- Gregg Popovich

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome game and awesome Thunder team. The playoffs have been fun to watch and they deserve the finals. What a class act.... Congrats Thunder!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really love what Popovich had to say after the game.

“ It’s almost like a Hollywood scipt for OKC. They went through Dallas. Then they went through the Lakers. Then they went through us. Those three teams represent 10 of the last 13 championships. And now they’re going to go to the Finals and play either Boston or Miami. And that will be 11 of the last 13 championships. I don’t know if anybody has gone through a playoff playing those kinds of teams. It’s just incredible, and I think it’s pretty cool for them."
- Gregg Popovich

An amazing feat. Thunder has so many reasons to be proud of what they've accomplished.

I also fully believe that the environment in OKC has something to do with it. The arena is packed to the gills with supporters who are real fans of the team and set that place on fire. It has to be an amazing thing for those players to feel the positive energy that's coming towards them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom