Time to Come Out.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in CO? We lived in Loveland for 8 yrs and am headed out to dads cabin friday nite! ! !

We will be in an RV park southwest of Colorado Springs, between there and Canon City. The wife has one sister in Colorado Springs, one in Canon City, and a niece and her husband up at Cripple Creek.

Thanks for everything and congratulations to yall. Retirement is fun and boring, enjoy a well earned rest.

Shoot, Lurker. The years at the OSBI was pretty much rest. It was a sit-down job and I'm now ready to grab the cameras and start touring Colorado and taking pictures. That will require a good deal of walking as well. As fat as I am, I REALLY need that exercise.

Well, there could be fishing trips with you as well if you end up going up for a visit.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on your retirement. I hope to make somewhere between Red River NM and Colorado Springs my home someday. Good luck and enjoy.

Keep posting some pics.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you're able to retire.

I would especially like to hear about your new lives in CO and how comfortable you find it this Winter.

Good luck to you and yours.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to you both. I retired from the State also, a few years ago. Get to see my granddaughters a lot more. I'm lovin' it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom