Time to Come Out.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, now I have a question as retirees from the OSBI management and technology side are you covered by the LEOSA? I'm looking forward to retirement. 20 to go as of 7/1.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your retirement is everything you dreamed of.
Are you going to sell all your guns before moving up there?

Nope...keeping them all it looks like. Haven't been able to sell the two 40 calibers to help finance a new camera lens. I even went and bought some 20 round mags for my AR-10.

Congrats, now I have a question as retirees from the OSBI management and technology side are you covered by the LEOSA? I'm looking forward to retirement. 20 to go as of 7/1.

I have no idea what LEOSA even is. The wife (the IT person) and I both are retiring via OPERS.

Someone else mentioned posting more pictures. If this keeps up, we may need to have a photo thread for nothing but Colorado pictures. I may have to start that.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you both were sworn officers, be sure to complete the paperwork for nationwide carry as retired officers.. Good luck on the retirement and you can't help where the family lives...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always said if I ever have the means, I'm gonna own TWO homes.

One in deep south Texas, where I will spend my winters and one in Colorado where I will spend my summers.

Congratulations on your retirement. Keep in touch with us slaves to the grindstone. :wave:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always said if I ever have the means, I'm gonna own TWO homes.

One in deep south Texas, where I will spend my winters and one in Colorado where I will spend my summers.

Congratulations on your retirement. Keep in touch with us slaves to the grindstone. :wave:

Why not just have one home that moves? This is ours, and we've been in it now for 3 years as full-time residents. We've been comfortable in temps ranging from 6 degrees up to 115 degrees. (Colorado in Winter may be the ultimate test, though.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom