Timmey Trigger...help??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1> I am BLOWN AWAY with timney customer service, i got the trigger in today and its just AMAZING.

2> Ineed help installing it and would rather not destroy my Rifle :(

Let me know if you can help me out please

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hear crickets ........... I will be watching for some info on here because I got a new AR and heard
that a Timmey trigger is the way to go.

Really surprised no comments yet but I bet it's just a matter of time. A wealth of knowledge on here
and I know there have been a bunch of Timmey installs too. Just gotta have the right person stumble
across your question I'm sure. Good luck and let us know how you like it once installed. What are you
Putting it on?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about a Timney drop-in trigger pack? If so, what's the trouble? Did you look at the instructions? They have PDF's on their web site with illustrations that help.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been ordering timney triggers for over 40 years and have never bought one that didn't come with a really good set of instructions but I only order the drop ins.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been ordering timney triggers for over 40 years and have never bought one that didn't come with a really good set of instructions but I only order the drop ins.

I am more blown away with the service, my name was on the card sealed with the trigger and the name of quality inspector guy AND a TOOTSIE POP!!!!! I bought a $150 sucker and got a free trigger lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom