Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't catch all the audio. My computer sucks on speakers, and my hearing sucks worse.
Tinker employee, so if it said what I thought it said, he may be in jeopardy of losing his job?

Hard to say. The Tinker officials said they are cooperating with the investigation and monitoring the situation to make sure Tinker AFB remains a safe and secure base. Nothing definite, but I highly doubt he is up for Employee of the Month.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to say. The Tinker officials said they are cooperating with the investigation and monitoring the situation to make sure Tinker AFB remains a safe and secure base. Nothing definite, but I highly doubt he is up for Employee of the Month.
If there is a union out there, he may be safe. Employers are more and more scouring the interwebs looking to see what their applicants and employees are saying. Ok is a fire at will state with a few exceptions.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is a union out there, he may be safe. Employers are more and more scouring the interwebs looking to see what their applicants and employees are saying. Ok is a fire at will state with a few exceptions.

Yep. Even here in OK some companies are asking for access to an applicants social media. Had a friend that walked away from a promising job because they required passwords to his social media accounts. They had already researched him and were able to find his FB, google and instagram accounts. He told them straight up no way then walked away from them. Ended up with a different company making just slightly less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom