Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried to read all of this, but it's hard. The majority seem happy he was arrested and faces some pretty life altering charges. It sounds just like every Democratic gun grab I've ever heard. Yes, he broke the law and there are some here who freely admit to carrying concealed without a license, knowing it was illegal. He can't post about it? So he lost his first amendment rights too? And you're happy about this? I hope none of you find yourselves in his shoes with a police officer who doesn't' care what the law says, only that you shouldn't have a gun on you.
Thank you for backing up my sentiments.
Bunch of closet liberals up in here!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Type of alcohol wouldn't be relevant anymore, after 2018, you have one license instead of two. ABLE never issued the low point beer licenses, the OTC did I believe. ABLE WAS very picky on partitions between a bar and the rest of the premises in terms of restaurants that serve alcohol, but those lines turned gray.
Yes, a licence was required for low point beer. A less expensive one but... I work directly with a local bar owner and im about to buy one. I'm aware of all these stupid laws.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing what a couple of nights on a cold floor and the prospect of going bankrupt with legal bills will do with ones attitude!
This is also why lots of innocent poor people let overworked Public Defenders convince them to take plea deals.
If you don't have any money and you get arrested you're guilty.
But of course, you probably did something else, so what the hell, dude.
Innocent or not, Two year sentence will beat ten?
Am I right?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is also why lots of innocent poor people let overworked Public Defenders convince them to take plea deals.
If you don't have any money and you get arrested you're guilty.
But of course, you probably did something else, so what the hell, dude.
Innocent or not, Two year sentence will beat ten?
Am I right?
Spot Fu cking on!
Sickening...
Police state and debtors prison

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried to read all of this, but it's hard. The majority seem happy he was arrested and faces some pretty life altering charges. It sounds just like every Democratic gun grab I've ever heard. Yes, he broke the law and there are some here who freely admit to carrying concealed without a license, knowing it was illegal. He can't post about it? So he lost his first amendment rights too? And you're happy about this? I hope none of you find yourselves in his shoes with a police officer who doesn't' care what the law says, only that you shouldn't have a gun on you.

Thank you for backing up my sentiments.
Bunch of closet liberals up in here!

And both of these comments are nothing but total opinion and full of lot of bs. Yes, I am happy he was arrested. The same way I would be happy if the Westboro Baptist Church people got arrested. They both were abusing a right to cause others grief. Tactical Timmy was NOT doing this to support the 2nd Amendment, he was doing it for attention, plain and simple. Thats all these "auditors" are doing this for. Any rational, sane adult can see that. It makes the gun community look bad and encourages those who are on the fence to lean more towards restrictive gun laws. Right now we are fighting a ******* PR war against the gun grabbers and we are losing in many areas. Having this ass clown out of the media and not doing these stupid antics is actually good.

If he was serious about helping the 2A he would do something constructive instead of walking around to provoke fear and push for a police response. That one incident at the park drew what, 6 cops? Thats 6 officers that were pulled away from patrolling because of this idiot. Instead, he could have sat up a table with a sign that he was there to discuss gun rights and in particular what an AR pistol was and why it was legal to have it on the street. This way people would see he is A) not a threat and B) willing to talk. That is constructive.

Tacticool Timmy thought he knew the law better than the cops. His multiple videos show he was an idiot and now his current situation is further proof of that concept.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And both of these comments are nothing but total opinion and full of lot of bs. Yes, I am happy he was arrested. The same way I would be happy if the Westboro Baptist Church people got arrested. They both were abusing a right to cause others grief. Tactical Timmy was NOT doing this to support the 2nd Amendment, he was doing it for attention, plain and simple. Thats all these "auditors" are doing this for. Any rational, sane adult can see that. It makes the gun community look bad and encourages those who are on the fence to lean more towards restrictive gun laws. Right now we are fighting a ******* PR war against the gun grabbers and we are losing in many areas. Having this ass clown out of the media and not doing these stupid antics is actually good.

If he was serious about helping the 2A he would do something constructive instead of walking around to provoke fear and push for a police response. That one incident at the park drew what, 6 cops? Thats 6 officers that were pulled away from patrolling because of this idiot. Instead, he could have sat up a table with a sign that he was there to discuss gun rights and in particular what an AR pistol was and why it was legal to have it on the street. This way people would see he is A) not a threat and B) willing to talk. That is constructive.

Tacticool Timmy thought he knew the law better than the cops. His multiple videos show he was an idiot and now his current situation is further proof of that concept.
It makes no matter what I say, a closet liberal will die in his costume to hide the fact.
I don't agree at all with what he's done, make no mistake. But, I support his right to be an idiot and yours too, your rights I mean. If he got the law wrong, while trying to demonstrate and is guilty of your supported government control, then your a liberal, snowflake, by definition.
Bless your heart

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that's a fundamental problem that sickens me about this state..it's a debtors prison system.
Absolutely SICKENS me and upholds the police state this nation is.
Its common. The state and the feds have unlimited money to prosecute you while you have to sell your house and drain your 401K to keep out of jail.
# General Michael Flynn.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is ample evidence to indicate that this guy is defective. An acid casualty from the sixties or a guy who chewed too much paint as a child. We've seen him do a lot of stuff in the past that was stupid and provocative but legal.
The "punishment" he deserves now is related only to this current incident. He's been repeatedly obnoxious in the past, but he's only broken the law once.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
then your a liberal, snowflake, by definition.
Bless your heart

You know you lost the argument when you resort to name calling those you disagree with. No, I am not a liberal. I'm not a conservative. I'm not a 'party'. I am me. And there is a very defined line from exercising a right to abusing a right. When you do something to INTENTIONALLY install fear into a person or people, that is not exercising a right, that is being a terrorist. This nincompoop goes out with the sole intention of causing people enough fear that they call the police. That is his only goal. And its actions like this that cause further restrictions of our rights. If you can't understand that concept, well, you need to berate your parents, teachers and other role models from your childhood for failing to install common sense into your conscious thought process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom