Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look lets don't get fact mixed up with stupid. Timothy Harper did this to himself. He earned whatever will happen to him. Unfortunately its the rest of us that will pay for his indiscretion. These morons who seek to stir up trouble almost always find it. He would have eventually killed someone or.... gotten arrested himself. Its fortunate; (in my opinion), that it was the latter.

I'm a little surprised some well intentioned citizen eating with his family didn't smoke his ass when he walked into the restaurant with his AR slung. People are getting a little worn out by being targets for madmen.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look lets don't get fact mixed up with stupid. Timothy Harper did this to himself. He earned whatever will happen to him. Unfortunately its the rest of us that will pay for his indiscretion. These morons who seek to stir up trouble almost always find it. He would have eventually killed someone or.... gotten arrested himself. Its fortunate; (in my opinion), that it was the latter.

I completely agree. What that idiot was doing should not be confused with OC.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I couldnt have said it better

It’s a choice. Those who choose to carry concealed don’t have to make any special efforts to do so. There is also less chance of some idiot deciding they can take your gun from you. I’ve yet to hear what kind of gun or holster he carries but have seen yours. Do you have any training on weapon retention or just think your ninja awareness skills would allow you to prevent that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most open carry folks have not had any real training beyond maybe the CLEET basic cop class or what little they took in the military. Neither of which I would say are top notch schools on EDC. Perhaps if you did some diplomatic cover work for the military but that's about it. Most folks will spend more on a trip to Branson than they will spend on training for discreet carry and application of a firearm. Have a force on Force school coming up this Spring can't wait to have the instructors make me look silly then run us till we get it. Cost for wife and I counting ammo 5K. not counting lodging, meals and fuel. Course it all comes off the bottom at tax time. Never once thought the value did not exceed the price for quality training

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a choice. Those who choose to carry concealed don’t have to make any special efforts to do so. There is also less chance of some idiot deciding they can take your gun from you. I’ve yet to hear what kind of gun or holster he carries but have seen yours. Do you have any training on weapon retention or just think your ninja awareness skills would allow you to prevent that?

Cat like reflexes.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Most open carry folks have not had any real training beyond maybe the CLEET basic cop class or what little they took in the military. Neither of which I would say are top notch schools on EDC. Perhaps if you did some diplomatic cover work for the military but that's about it. Most folks will spend more on a trip to Branson than they will spend on training for discreet carry and application of a firearm. Have a force on Force school coming up this Spring can't wait to have the instructors make me look silly then run us till we get it. Cost for wife and I counting ammo 5K. not counting lodging, meals and fuel. Course it all comes off the bottom at tax time. Never once thought the value did not exceed the price for quality training

Exactly. People will spend all kinds of money on the latest and greatest pistol but never use it except standing on a gun range once in a while. Training will give a shooter a better chance at defending themselves than the latest pistol. Open carry or concealed, many shooters couldn’t score a 70 at 7 yards under 0 stress. I’d like to see what old Timothy would score if he ever gets to legally own a firearm again.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. People will spend all kinds of money on the latest and greatest pistol but never use it except standing on a gun range once in a while. Training will give a shooter a better chance at defending themselves than the latest pistol. Open carry or concealed, many shooters couldn’t score a 70 at 7 yards under 0 stress. I’d like to see what old Timothy would score if he ever gets to legally own a firearm again.

I’ve seen videos of Tim shootin into a ditch along side the road. Yes it was out in the country but I saw vehicles going by at an intersection maybe 75yds away. Tim don’t need no range. He had just assembled the AR to raffle off to help one of his other attention whore buddies deal with some legal issues. Rifle wasn’t cycling quite right but he said it just needed broke in some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom