Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Court appearance 3-10-2020. Preliminary hearing conference shoved back to 5-5-2020.

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=oklahoma&number=CF-2019-4666&cmid=3828757
THE DEFENDANT APPEARS IN PERSON WITH ATTORNEY BLAU. THE STATE APPEARS BY ADA PRATER. THE PHC IS CONTINUED TO 05-05-2020 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE HAMMOND FOR FURTHER NEGOTIATION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE DEFENSE WITHOUT OBJECTION FROM THE STATE. COURT REPORTER WAIVED. DEFT IS ON WAIT LIST FOR COUNSELING AT THE VA.

So, they're gonna' try to plead it out and he's gonna' get counseling.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's one difference between an open carry citizen and a cop.

If you kill a citizen, he's not going to do anything. He's dead.

If you kill a cop, there are a hundred more on the way, immediately. If you kill a thousand cops, there are ten thousand more coming. They never stop. Unless you somehow get away before the 2nd one shows up, you're not getting away.

I'm not taking a position though... you can open carry or conceal carry. I don't care either way.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Court appearance 3-10-2020. Preliminary hearing conference shoved back to 5-5-2020.

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=oklahoma&number=CF-2019-4666&cmid=3828757
THE DEFENDANT APPEARS IN PERSON WITH ATTORNEY BLAU. THE STATE APPEARS BY ADA PRATER. THE PHC IS CONTINUED TO 05-05-2020 AT 9 AM BEFORE JUDGE HAMMOND FOR FURTHER NEGOTIATION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE DEFENSE WITHOUT OBJECTION FROM THE STATE. COURT REPORTER WAIVED. DEFT IS ON WAIT LIST FOR COUNSELING AT THE VA.

So, they're gonna' try to plead it out and he's gonna' get counseling.
Thanks for posting that info

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you never been taught about the felony neck stretch? look at some surveillance video of street crimes and watch how many start with the perps craning their necks around to scope the area for the poh-poh before they make their move then tell me how open carry is not a disadvantage. Sounds like a great analogy I don't believe empirical data will support it though. Tunnel vision usually occurs or did for me when the deadly force is being applied.
I have seen that, absolutely true. And when they do spot a gun on a person whether a cop or not, in almost every case I've seen, they U turn and head back out the door. These bad guys are cowards by nature, all of them.
They want NO confrontation, they just want their drug money.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen that, absolutely true. And when they do spot a gun on a person whether a cop or not, in almost every case I've seen, they U turn and head back out the door. These bad guys are cowards by nature, all of them.
They want NO confrontation, they just want their drug money.
And I'm not saying it happens this way all the time but I'd be willing to bet it happens this way the majority of the time. If you can show me otherwise, Id appreciate the education.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like we were taught in the dreaded Police Academy about being off duty during bank robbery. If you announce you are the police you die 50% of the time. If you announce by shooting the perps you live 85% of the time. Like col Cooper taught me violence and rapid surprise win. Never give up an element that works in your favor.

Plinker59

Marksman
Reaction score
One more thing I'd like to add. The first ten amendments to the U. S. Constitution are referred to as the Bill of Rights, NOT the Bill of Privileges. A privilage is conditional on something. That something may be a qualification, a license, a residency, or any number of things. It can be taken as easily as it's given.
A right is NOT conditional. It applies to all people covered by the source of that right. All U. S. citizens are covered by our constitution. A right can not be taken away. It may be wrongly or even unlawfully infringed upon. But it is still a right. It may be lawfully suppressed only to the extent whereby it's enjoyment may be an infringement to another right. Some rights are considered to be fundamental. ALL people are covered by these rights. The right to defend yourself from harm is one of these.
D.C. v. Heller recognized the right to bear arms as an individual right. McDonald v. The City of Chicago showed that "the Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of self-defense", that "individual self-defense is the central component of the Second Amendment right", and "self-defense is a basic right, recognized by many legal systems from ancient times to the present day."
So the constitution does not merely GIVE us the right to bear arms for self defense. It RECOGNIZES it as a FUNDAMENTAL right and protects that right.
I strongly believe this right should only be suppressed if a person has proven that he or she is willing to use a weapon to kill or maim an innocent person, or due to clinical evidence that a person is too unstable mentally to be unsupervised with dangerous objects. And i believe the latter should only be implemented contingent on strict safeguards designed to keep this from being abused.
Simply put, a right is not something that can be taken from you just because other people think you make them look bad or because they don't like the way you do things or because others think you're an idiot.

Plinker59

Marksman
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, they who think a man should lose a fundamental right are not worthy of that right or the enjoyment thereof. But it is their right too nonetheless and should not be infringed.

There is an element on our land that wages war against our 2nd amendment right so that they can be enabled to enslave us and dictate to us what we are and are not free to do. But this element is but a relatively small group of people. They can not accomplish their goal without the support of the masses. So they deceive the masses. The masses of gun grabbers do not understand that right or the reason for it's existence. They don't understand how their stance puts their liberty in jeopardy. They are driven by their emotions and believe gun control will make them safer while the opposite is true.
Even if we could get all "auditors" and other unconventional activists to stop what theit doing and even if nobody carried a rifle into a restaurant ever again, the enemy will still continue to deceive the masses. The gun grabbers will not stop their activities simply because gun owners all act like we think they should.
Talking about taking the right to keep and bear arms away from gun owners who embarrass us will not get the job done. What we need to concentrate on is educating people about the reasons for and the importance of our rights. But first we need to realize what a right is, take it seriously, and show others that we do take it seriously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom