Tired of the NRA barrage !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can opt-out of the emails, I do not receive anything. Look down at the bottom of one of the emails for a link.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, just so y'all know.....I plan to win the truck giveaway the NRA emailed me about today!

LOL! Good luck. I suppose I get quite a few emails and snail mail from the NRA but, like someone said, it's easy and quick to go through and toss or not. Very rarely do I get a phone call. If I don't recognize the number, if it doesn't come up on caller ID, I just don't answer. Patron level Lifetime member ... working on Benefactor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a member since the 70's and rarely get any mail other than an annual notice to renew. Zero phone calls.
For those that were told you can't opt out, you probably got ahold of one of the third party organizations that make money from the NRA to recruit and make mailings for donations.

Do this:
http://www.nra.org/privacy.aspx

Opt Out
We also use your membership information to send you notices in the mail or by email about special member benefits, discounts, and offers. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, you can: (1) opt-out of email lists immediately by following the instructions at the bottom of the email, (2) email us using our Contact Us page, (3) call us at 1-800-672-3888, (4) write to us at National Rifle Association of America, 11250 Waples Mill Road; Fairfax, VA 22030.

Contacting the National Rifle Association of America
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, address, or phone number immediately below.

Online: www.nrahq.org/contact.asp

Mail: National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 1-800-672-3888

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a life member & have been for the last 7 years. I have never gotten a call from them, but my dad has, & he gets a call from them about once a month.
I do get things in the mail from them, but rarely look at it,
The only emails I get from them are the electronic versions of the magazine American Rifleman.
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These folks at the NRA are making me regret ever joining!! Between snail mail and email it is a constant drone of gimme more!!
I know I need to support them but damn this is just flat harassment level crap!!
2-3 mailings a week and almost daily emails is almost got me at the point of not renewing my dues and just send the money to GOA.
:scream:
I told him to take me off the mailing list and they did for the most part

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strange, I've been a member for years and a lifetime for a few years and I very rarely get any mail or emails from them.
I get a ton and I’ve been a life member for years. I am a patriot member of the GOA and I have gotten a couple of letters over the last couple of months. And they were about cases. The NRA just tries to barrage people to get them to donate more money to them. Then they use that money to pad Wayne and Chris’ pockets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom