To the dude that married my ex-wife ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh dude, I didn't tell you? Ya, she was married almost 16 weeks to the day after her butt cleared my doorstep.
Not only that, she just started "dating" the guy about 10 weeks prior to marrying.

:screwy:

Ps. This is post # 9800 suckas! I'm on my way to 10K

im on my way to 10,000, im just a little behind ya.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny stuff. I could use that to send to my my ex's latest too.

Why can't women just let go and move on like us men? Even when they have so-called "moved-on" and even gotten remarried, they still like to cause trouble!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all are a bunch of frikkin newbs.

My ex bailed for a 19 yr old at 38 yrs old. Good riddance. She thought a check book was an endless pool of money.
Got full custody of my sons, and off the races we went.

Married for love the second time as the first lied and said she was pregnant. In those days you married the girl you got pregnant.. Guess that doesn't happen now. My son tells me that girls get pregnant now for the child support and target those with money for the support.

I don't know a damm thing about this, but that is what he tells me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just ignore mine, but I still have to deal with her regarding the kids...

I honestly don't know how do manage the situation at this point. Trying to negotiate or even have a discussion with someone who is completely irrational is proving to be impossible.

I suppose we'll just have to let the judge sort it out. I just hope I don't have another 12.5 years of this type of insanity to combat.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just ignore mine, but I still have to deal with her regarding the kids...

I honestly don't know how do manage the situation at this point. Trying to negotiate or even have a discussion with someone who is completely irrational is proving to be impossible.

I suppose we'll just have to let the judge sort it out. I just hope I don't have another 12.5 years of this type of insanity to combat.

Thats what I said 1i years ago except it was 16 years of insanity. She finally settled down. I don't like her, but I don't hate her anymore, we get along well enough to make sure our son does well and has opportunities in life and uses them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom