To the dude that married my ex-wife ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man ... I dunno what to tell you guys except I've met some women like the ones you've described and you could tell they were trainwrecks from 10 miles off ... But ... the same can be said for some of the fellas I've been hooked up with. In retrospect I've looked back at those relationships and thought to myself "Self ... seriously?!!?!!? WTF were you thinking?"

Love is, indeed, blind ... And in the harsh light of day, crazy is ... well ... CRAZY! lol

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first was a nut case, and did everything in her power to keep my son away from me. Since I made the US Army a full time job, it just made it easy for her to deny visitation. She pulled every dirty trick in the book, from telling her lawyer that I wasn't paying child support(almost every six months)(it was being paid out of my military pay every two weeks), I wasn't giving her enough notice before I was to pick him up, so on, an so forth. The day he turned 18 was the best, no more dealing with her, no more paying her. It still sucked, because she had done a pretty good job teaching my son that I didn't care about him. He just recently started to call an visit, seeing how my family is, and showing him that he wasn't hated or not loved. So pretty much what goes around, has come back to bite her. My son Justin has also learned he has a step-brother an step-sister who care about him.

Yup. This is her mode of operation and I fear for my three kids being further manipulated by her... it would be great if I could fast forward the 12.5 years I have until my youngest will turn 18 but in the meantime I am going to have to find some way to deal with it in a way that is best for the kids.

I still cant figger out why a woman would want a divorce from two good ol boyz like Dennis, and HMFIC

It baffles me.

LAWL! :D I'm the one who filed.

I do have my share of faults, but trust me on this one... this woman is nutso. In fact, if it weren't for the first child we had a year after marrying, I would have divorced her way back many years ago.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man ... I dunno what to tell you guys except I've met some women like the ones you've described and you could tell they were trainwrecks from 10 miles off ... But ... the same can be said for some of the fellas I've been hooked up with. In retrospect I've looked back at those relationships and thought to myself "Self ... seriously?!!?!!? WTF were you thinking?"

Love is, indeed, blind ... And in the harsh light of day, crazy is ... well ... CRAZY! lol

That's a fact BB. This whole conversation isn't limited to just wimmins (although y'all are a little bit crazier on average :D )

She certainly worked her magic on me when we were dating. There were signs, but I ignored them in lieu of other (what I thought were redeeming ;) ) qualities. After the wedding though, it was 100% apparent. She dropped her shields and I saw every bit of the crazy with full effect.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a fact BB. This whole conversation isn't limited to just wimmins (although y'all are a little bit crazier on average :D )

She certainly worked her magic on me when we were dating. There were signs, but I ignored them in lieu of other (what I thought were redeeming ;) ) qualities. After the wedding though, it was 100% apparent. She dropped her shields and I saw every bit of the crazy with full effect.

You know why crazy women are crazier than crazy men?? Because crazy women tend to hook up with crazy men and they have to raise the bar just to shake the crazy men off so they can move on to a sane man ... Got that??!? LOL ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom