To the dude that married my ex-wife ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If by chance you are reading this, first of all THANK YOU.

I assume that one of these days she will get tired of still focusing on me and might start paying attention to you. So hang in there... I warn you though, these days are likely the best so relish them.

Anyway... the real reason I'm writing though is to let you know I'm having a garage sale this weekend. You should swing by and see if there is any more of my old crap you might want. I've pretty much worn it all out but it might still be good for you to use seeing as how you're not that picky.

:bowdown::bowdown: EPIC!:w000t:

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand why men got married after a few weeks back in the olden days when a lady, even a crazy lady, would not show you her ankles until you made her your wife. But in our Modern George Jetson Society you can have all the fun of a relationship with a crazy woman without that terrifying legal document and having to spend 24/7 with her.

As my grandfather once told my brother when he was thinking about getting married..."Why buy the cow when the milk runs free?" I miss him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom