Todays youth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:disappoinIf I had even thought about something like this when I was a kid, lets just say that they would have found Hoffa's body before mine! Love my kids and all, but I love them enough to make them face the music, and take responsibility for their actions.

Hope they throw the book at her and throw away the key, regardless of what the mother wants! She used a stolen firearm in the commission of a felony. Make an example out of her and use every law that is on the books in regards to using a firearm in a crime.:boxing3::twocents:

Sad thing is that she will probably still be able to get into the Ivy school of her choice, after all, it wasn't her fault, she was just a poor misguided youth, under the influence of an evil gun. Yea, thats it, it was the gun that made her do it.:puke:

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did not disrespect ANY elder when I was growing up period.Makes me sad to see the future leaders of this country turning out like this girl.Seems like the younger generation is totally out of control and I see it only getting worse not better.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did not disrespect ANY elder when I was growing up period.Makes me sad to see the future leaders of this country turning out like this girl.Seems like the younger generation is totally out of control and I see it only getting worse not better.

^^This^^

Growing up, every adult our parents knew in the neighborhood/town we lived in had permission to BOA if we were acting inappropriately or disrespectful.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This young woman is typical of her generation.They don't trust anyone under thirty. They're putting LSD in the water supply. If we're not careful, they'll rend and eat us. What's Obama doing about it? Nothing, that's what he's doing about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom