Too many toys and not enough money!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man i hate being broke there are so many toys on here, and not enough money. I would like to a couple of the toys that Peppersac has, and the open top that someone else has. does anyone else feel the same way. If someone would like to give me the winning Lotto numbers i will split it with you LOL.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think my wife is sick of hearing/seeing me going through the classifieds on here. "i need this, i need that, i might get this, i might trade for that...." lol.

Same here....wife doesn't like me on here, 'specially the classifieds.

oh wellllll.:teach:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait until you get into NFA/ClassIII/DD/AOW....guns. My wife use to complain about the cost of ammo.
Now, when I get a phone call that said item has been approved and ready to pick up or when she hears me
on the phone with a NFA dealer.........when I hear her say"Holy Mother of God, not another gun"

That usually means dinner conversation is going to be ....hmmm, not really a conversation, more like staring at me or no conversation at all.

A day or two and all is well in the Cohiba household.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom