Too soon to start the let's get excited about the Wanenmacher thread????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well looky there!!!!!!!!!!

20240323_195912.jpg

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to both every year (unless I’m on call). Always looking for 10ga ammo and some oddball brass it seems. I have a list of things that if I see I buy. And always nice to see some vendors that I have done business with over the years as well as some knife makers. This year I’m looking for some 6arc stuff (mags and brass) and another tripod. Probably get another beofong setup as well.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd really like to go, but using a walker or any kind of mobility device with the tables so close together makes getting around difficult. Probably will save money not going.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to both every year (unless I’m on call). Always looking for 10ga ammo and some oddball brass it seems. I have a list of things that if I see I buy. And always nice to see some vendors that I have done business with over the years as well as some knife makers. This year I’m looking for some 6arc stuff (mags and brass) and another tripod. Probably get another beofong setup as well.
Ill have some 6mm ARC on my table in Nov.

Latest posts

Top Bottom