Tornados in DFW area & Tractor Trailors Fly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been on land lines with relatives and friends in Fort Worth, gladly most if not all was east of them, but daughters good friends in Dallas lost a shed and patio cover, but that is not bad and all are breathing. The cell phones were clogged until about an hour ago and finally got through to one of my nephews via cell phone. Could have been here any day of the week.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the movie with Helen Hunt, I think, and the cow was flying through the air? Surely you must have been raised in OK? Just wondering, I spent my youth in Lone Wolf in Storm cellars because all of the volunteer firemen, which all of them were all of the men in Lone Wolf, kept watch on the west side of Lone Wolf for the storm clouds and blew the storm whistle at the drop of a hat. Just sayin'. To this day I keep a vigilant eye.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the movie with Helen Hunt, I think, and the cow was flying through the air? Surely you must have been raised in OK? Just wondering, I spent my youth in Lone Wolf in Storm cellars because all of the volunteer firemen, which all of them were all of the men in Lone Wolf, kept watch on the west side of Lone Wolf for the storm clouds and blew the storm whistle at the drop of a hat. Just sayin'. To this day I keep a vigilant eye.

Twister.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it hit the Schneider yard in south Dallas and near the Flying J truck stop down there. Glad I wasn't there. Today is one day I'm glad my truck is in the shop in OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom