totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to bump this, I love hearing stories like this. One time petersonb drug me out to an old cemetery in the middle of nowhere at 4 AM. He was carrying his P229 in .40 SW and I still refused to even leave the car. Nothing would have convinced me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That feeling is usually your senses trying to tell you something. I learned a long time ago to never ignore it.

I have never had that feeling in the woods or even while checking out "haunted houses" but twice at home I have had it. Once was strong enough I got a revolver from the safe and wore it around the house all night. Nothing happened but I will never be sure if it was just my nerves or if someone meaning harm looked in a window and say the gun on my hip.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to bump this, I love hearing stories like this. One time petersonb drug me out to an old cemetery in the middle of nowhere at 4 AM. He was carrying his P229 in .40 SW and I still refused to even leave the car. Nothing would have convinced me.

Haha, yeah I was pretty creeped out by that too. But we're gonna do it next time!

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I frequently hunt altus lugert WMA and it always creeps me out...to the point that I dont walk in before sunrise. I always hunt the little strip on the nw side of the lake. I happened to be reading a book called Oklahoma Treasure and Treasure Stories, and it gave an account about a soldier that was reciently recovered from the nw side of the lake. He was accidnetally shot during a hunting accident and burrid on the spot. A man happened upon some exposed toe bones and eventally discovered the story. Maybe that is what is creeping me out there or maybe its just me.

BTW...you guys are creeping me out with your stories

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had an incident happen to me one time up in the panhandle.

My wife and I were driving to my older bro's house in Colorado and instead of going the boring way up I35 to I70 and on over, I decided to drive up 412 to New Mexico and then up I25.

It was about 7 years ago, my oldest was a baby. We stop at this lookout place in the middle of nowhere on 412, somewhere between Guymon and Boise City I think. You could see miles ahead and behind and no other cars were in sight. We pull off and go in in about a 1/4 mile into this horseshoe shape rest area where the lookout place is to use the glorified porta john.

As soon as we stop and the wife and daughter get out, two vehicles (truck with camper shell and a van) pull up and back in right beside each other about 30 yards away and start staring us down and I mean hardcore staring. I yell at the wife, "Come on lets go NOW!!!" She is like "why? we gotta pee!"

I said "NOW!". She and my little girl get back in the car and we take off. As soon as we hit 412 and head west, they pull out of the rest area and start following us. Of course we have no signals for cell service so I just gun it for a while and after about 10 minutes the back off and turn around. When we got to Boise City, I happened upon an police officer and told him about it and he said he will call the CSO to have them check it out.

Most creeped out I've ever been. Oh and I didnt have my CCW with me. Wont make that mistake again. :hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom