totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got several good ones. For the past three years, I've delivered newspapers to hotels in Eureka Springs, AR on the weekends. I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but Eureka has some history. It used to be a huge resort town back in the late 1800s early 1900s, and the most interesting place is the Crescent Hotel. There's a chance you've seen stuff on the Travel Channel or something about it being haunted. Anyway, back around the turn of the century, some guy from Iowa decided he would start practicing a unique, personal form of "medicine" that involved human experiments in the building that is now the Crescent. Needless to say, many people died. Anyway, countless nights I would go there, and elevators would randomly open and shut, with no one pressing buttons. We'd always see shady looking "people" hanging around the grounds of the hotel. The bathroom was in the basement, with practically no lights... I would have rather pissed my pants than go down there. I never had an overwhelming "Holy ****" moment there, but I was always glad to leave.

At another hotel, we saw the biggest coyote I've ever seen scoping out some people. It was about 7 in the morning, sun was up, and people were starting to come out of their rooms. The hotel we were at had about a dozen individual cabins clustered around. This one family with a toddler had their door open loading luggage up. There was a clearing on the hillside that extended about 30 yards below their cabin. As we walked around, we could see a coyote at the edge of the clearing, standing perfectly still and just watching the family. I've never seen a coyote so calm around people. I fully believe it had some sort of malicious intent towards that family, specifically the toddler.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stayed at the Crescesant with my girlfriend (before I met my wife). Stayed in the Governor's Suite (I think). The only thing evil there was my ex-girlfriend.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I had that feeling twice, once with Ronnnie Lee Barnes, the other was with Michael Wayne Howell. Those tow multi killers gave me the willies. LIke some one walkin on my grave willies.:twocents:
I dont spook easy those tow did the trick

Latest posts

Top Bottom