totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CATAHOULA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One Time I Was Hog Hunting Down In Gene Autry.i Went To A Spot That Was Pretty Heavily Wooded,i Had To Walk In Leaned Over Just To Get In To It.i Found A Pretty Good Spot Where There Was A Game Trail That Ran Around In A V-shape In The Area That I Chose.i Sat Down On The Ground And Was Pretty Relaxed Trying To Keep From Falling Asleep.all Of A Sudden I Hear Growling Sounds Coming From Back Behind Me.it Wasn't A Hog !!i Looked And Looked And Never Saw Anything Or Heard Any Brush Cracking.needless To Say I High Tailed It Out Of There.i Told My Hunting Buddies That Were There With Me But They Just Called Me A "wuss".it Was A Low Sounding Throaty Sounding Growl.i Don't Know What It Was.mountain Lion Maybe.i've Also Experienced The "i'm Being Watched Feeling"or The "did I Just See Something"deal Happen Before To.i Like To Talk To The Old Timers From The Areas Where I Hunt And They Always Talk About Monsters Bigfoot,ghosts,etc.it Can Make Things Interesting.

The Cleaner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the best thread ever, keep the stories coming. I haven't ever had one of those experiences and hope to keep it that way. I do get the chance to go into allot of abandoned homes which can be creepy but nothing like you guys have been describing.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy Holly was buried in Lubbock. They say that if you put a piece of sheet music on his grave and turn away, when you turn back around it'll be gone.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the Bard wrote:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

There are some very strange things out there. Anybody from Okmulgee County ever hear of Flamesville?

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that creeped out feeling once in a while. There often seems to be a reason for it. One day i was pulling into a fast food parking lot in Del City and had a really strong feeling that I was going to have my car hit. There was only one other car in the lot and I parked in an out of the way spot where I thought it would be safe. I was going through my wallet before I got out of the car and WHAM! The only car in the lot backed into my car and hit it hard!

I hate it when I know what is gonna happen because it is never good.

hk7686

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had another 1 of those feelings this evening, was out at the Police Shooting Range outside of Bristow, had been out there for about 2 hours, and it was starting to get too dark really see hit with any consistency, so I took my ear protection out and started packing up, all of a sudden the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up, I had a deep sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, and everything suddenly seemed quieter, I packed most of my guns into their cases and kept my little p64 out as it was the only thing I still had loaded. put everything else into my backpack and made haste towards the cattle gate that hides the range. When I got to the car my ears were still ringing a little but I knew I heard a car coming, I don't know why but I started driving the away from where I heard the car coming from, I got about a 1/2 mile down the road and turned around at the next set of gates, as I within sight of where the range was I noticed a beat up old pickup had pulled up to gate and parked, as I drove by I saw 3 shady looking guys standing on the hill that leads into the range, I could tell they definately weren't LEO's and I've seen just about every vehicle in town at 1 time or another and had never noticed this truck or the guys standing on the hill, when I got to the stop sign to turn back towards the airport and back to town I noticed a vehicle coming up behind me fairly fast for being on a gravel road, I turned on the paved road and gunned it, I was doing well over 100 when I passed the airport, and I suddenly felt even more distraught when I realized it was the pickup from the range that was behind me and I wasn't flat out leaving em so they had to be going pretty fast as well. as I came up on the T stop that heads back to town I slowed to about 50 to make the turn and gunned it again. I looked in my mirror again and sure enough they were sliding around the corner, it was only about a mile and a half back to town from there so I kept it gunned until I saw the highway, the truck either turned off onto another road, or turned around before I got there because when I got to the stop sign to turn back into town I put my car in park and kept my weapon in my hand, but they never came. I kept the feeling all the way home, and when I finally pulled in the driveway, I looked around for about 3 minutes before killing the engine and grabbing my bag and heading to the door still being cautious, it was only after about 10 minutes of sitting on the couch and having my dog lay in the floor quietly as if everything was normal, that I started to feel as if everything was right again. I have a feeling though that had I waited a few more minutes to leave and decided to kill some more paper, that something bad would've happened. I didn't see the guys carrying any gear and they should've had no other reason to be out there other than for the range, so it just makes me wonder. still it's probably the most freaked out I've been in awhile.

Sorry for the very long run on sentences and the wall of text.

Latest posts

Top Bottom