totally creeped out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the exact feeling! In the woods, alone, it's dark...That's when I say to my self, "Self, quite being a pansy and man up!" Oh btw, it was Casper

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some very strange things out there. Anybody from Okmulgee County ever hear of Flamesville?

Supposedly it was some type of religious cult/compound. All kinds of third and fourth hand reports of kids seeing robed figures and being chased, etc.

We never could find it. I have to confess I was more interested in the blonde gals in the front seat of my Jeep, than in running into Okmulgee County's version of the Branch Davidians. But it made a good excuse to take them out into the woods.....:blush:

:spitlaugh

had that feeling this past weekend when i was in Louisiana. It was dark and my wife and my self were walking from my parents front door to our truck. Which couldn't have been more than 50-60 feet if that. Not sure why but i had this feeling someone was watching me. Of course i ignored the feeling and we both continued. The second I start it up and the lights turn on some random guy walks in front of my truck and towards the road. I call my dad and let him know and he said that he had seen that guy lurking around the property a few times in the last week. I Turn on the truck the lights turned on and maybe 5 ft in front of the truck is a random guy standing there

Had this feeling last summer when i was at my dads house in Louisiana. I first get the feeling when I'm in the storage shed looking for the weed eater for my dad. I stopped searching a few times to see if i can hear anything outside because i keep getting this funny feeling. I close the storage building and head towards the house when i have this feeling I'm being watched. I stop and do a 360 looking all around and see nothing so i continue towards the house. After a few more feet the feeling covers my whole body and makes me feel a little sick. I stop and turn towards the storage building / woods and don't see anything. I paused for a good 2 mins looking to see if i can see anyone or anything, but still NOTHING. I take maybe two steps when i hear a branch snap i turn around and see someone standing in the woods right next to our storage shed. OMG my stomach sunk into my feet I looked straight at him and said, "CAN I HELP YOU" he just stands there and doesn't say anything. I repeat my self again he than smiles and starts to walk towards me. I than call for my dad and he walks around the corner of the house and yells at the guy, "this is private property can we help you" the guy still silent stops looks straight at me smiles again and than turns around and heads into the woods. I'm a big ol guy 6' 4" 290 pounds and have never been spooked before. But for some reason the smile he gave me made me think this guy is missing a few screws. I have no doubt that he thought he could take me and if i would have been alone he might have tried.

Was it the same guy, or do you just have creepy people in general walking around Louisiana? :lookaroun

45mutt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you've been spooked when you are in a dangerous situation, it is for some reason.
Never disregard feelings of self preservation.
I learned a long time ago in a foreign country not to ignore that little twitch you get that something is wrong.
It saved my life then and more than once since.

BSG

Marksman
Reaction score
Feeling like yours saved me a few times, including several times when I was a police officer. I believe those moments are warnings whether they be from God or just from our own experence and senses. Ignore them at your own expense.

While not a great story I do have a story involving satanists that goes back to the early 1980's. Those of you old enough might remember Satanist stories were all over the news back then... Tales of human sacifice etc. Well anyway My buddys and I while out shooting actually found one of their worship sites (not kidding)... animal bones, symbols, and every thing... being young, and owner of guns we decided we where going to stake out the place the next "holiday" they had... After careful research at the local college library we found out it was occuring in just a few weeks... we prepared our camo, binoculars, and located a great place to spy on them.. while we weren't looking to "engage" the satanists we planned to defend ourselves if needed.

Well it turns out the Sunday before their holiday... I went to church and the Bible message pretty much changed my mind... the message seemed like it was aimed directly at me.... the question was basically "Who are you... that God needs someone like you to defend him?" Its kinda hard to relay the actual message here in words..but understand I doubt there was a single other person in Church that day that was planning on going up against Statanist.....I still remember it after all these years it really seemed like a direct message from God....along the lines of ... Hey kid don't go out and do anything stupid.... I really don't need your help...I got this covered. It kinda shook me up.

A few days later as the "holiday" approached I tried to figure out how I was going to tell my friends I wasnt going out on the "stake out". I didnt want to come off as chicken but being they were non-religous people I didnt think they would buy the God story... Ended up my friends for whatever reason must have decided not to go out on the stake out either... the "holiday" came and went and Not one of them (or me) mentioned our great "plan" of just a week before. What would have happened (if anything) who knows... I do know we went back to the site a month or so later during the day and tore down the altar they had built and took target practice on their symbols.... over the next couple years or so we would check out the place and never again saw any signs of recent activity.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The parsonage at the church I grew up in was build YEARS before the church, I believe in the 40s-50s, and was for some period of time an abortion clinic. The pastor, who had grand-children at the time, swore up and down that he had heard crying and seen his grand-children's toys randomly move. Once a toy car stared rolling across the living room floor and another time a ball started bouncing up and down.

As kids we didn't put much stock into the stories, assuming the pastor was just trying to scare us. However, one night some of us were camping in a field behind the house and my friend and I decided to stay up all night. Around 0300 a light in a hallway came on. Then a bathroom door in the hallway opened, that light came on and it closed. Eventually the bathroom door opened, the light turned off and then the hallway light turned off. No one ever walked through the hallway--we can a clear line of sight and the hallway light was on the whole time. Needless to say, the hairs on the back of our necks were standing up and my friend and I spend the rest of the night at the bottom of our sleeping bags.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....and you gave him one to the hip?

I didn't have my hand gun on me i left it in the house due to we were going to a local bar. I almost **** my self when i turned on the lights and saw him standing in front of my truck. My wife wouldn't let me roll down the window and proceed to yell at the guy. She quickly reminded me that i left my gun in the house and not to loose my cool

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no my parents live in Blanchard, LA and they own a lot of land with a ton of woods something like 100 acres or so. I remember when i was a kid hearing my dad and uncles talking about people squatting in our woods or on the back side of our land. I always care my gun and it seems like the few times i have forgot it we have a close call or a scary situation arises.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this feeling last summer when i was at my dads house in Louisiana. I first get the feeling when I'm in the storage shed looking for the weed eater for my dad. I stopped searching a few times to see if i can hear anything outside because i keep getting this funny feeling. I close the storage building and head towards the house when i have this feeling I'm being watched. I stop and do a 360 looking all around and see nothing so i continue towards the house. After a few more feet the feeling covers my whole body and makes me feel a little sick. I stop and turn towards the storage building / woods and don't see anything. I paused for a good 2 mins looking to see if i can see anyone or anything, but still NOTHING. I take maybe two steps when i hear a branch snap i turn around and see someone standing in the woods right next to our storage shed. OMG my stomach sunk into my feet I looked straight at him and said, "CAN I HELP YOU" he just stands there and doesn't say anything. I repeat my self again he than smiles and starts to walk towards me. I than call for my dad and he walks around the corner of the house and yells at the guy, "this is private property can we help you" the guy still silent stops looks straight at me smiles again and than turns around and heads into the woods. I'm a big ol guy 6' 4" 290 pounds and have never been spooked before. But for some reason the smile he gave me made me think this guy is missing a few screws. I have no doubt that he thought he could take me and if i would have been alone he might have tried.

After reading this, all I can say is Holy ****.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got several good ones. For the past three years, I've delivered newspapers to hotels in Eureka Springs, AR on the weekends. I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but Eureka has some history. It used to be a huge resort town back in the late 1800s early 1900s, and the most interesting place is the Crescent Hotel. There's a chance you've seen stuff on the Travel Channel or something about it being haunted. Anyway, back around the turn of the century, some guy from Iowa decided he would start practicing a unique, personal form of "medicine" that involved human experiments in the building that is now the Crescent. Needless to say, many people died. Anyway, countless nights I would go there, and elevators would randomly open and shut, with no one pressing buttons. We'd always see shady looking "people" hanging around the grounds of the hotel. The bathroom was in the basement, with practically no lights... I would have rather pissed my pants than go down there. I never had an overwhelming "Holy ****" moment there, but I was always glad to leave.

At another hotel, we saw the biggest coyote I've ever seen scoping out some people. It was about 7 in the morning, sun was up, and people were starting to come out of their rooms. The hotel we were at had about a dozen individual cabins clustered around. This one family with a toddler had their door open loading luggage up. There was a clearing on the hillside that extended about 30 yards below their cabin. As we walked around, we could see a coyote at the edge of the clearing, standing perfectly still and just watching the family. I've never seen a coyote so calm around people. I fully believe it had some sort of malicious intent towards that family, specifically the toddler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom