Toxic People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant how do you make it ON the list! lol

Well, to cop Louis CK here:

That user has a weird fetish. They like to dress up in their everyday clothes and act like a ****ing **** all the time.

I'm sorry I didn't know the rules of OP.....the comment was about negative life sucking people, which Obama fits that to a tee.

Do you really feel that victimized all the time?

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Help me out here....where in my post do you get "victimized"? NEGATIVE LIFE SUCKING PEOPLE!!! First thing that comes to my mind is Obama.
Maybe it's election time. Maybe that is what people are talking about right now. Maybe it's the fact that I have never seen a politician that was so negative or wanted to suck the life out of our country.
Maybe it's because I don't have any negative life sucking people in my life so I have to search elsewhere...namely the bozo ruining our country.
Help me out with the victimized thing will ya? eddicate a brather.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Help me out here....where in my post do you get "victimized"? NEGATIVE LIFE SUCKING PEOPLE!!! First thing that comes to my mind is Obama.
Maybe it's election time. Maybe that is what people are talking about right now. Maybe it's the fact that I have never seen a politician that was so negative or wanted to suck the life out of our country.
Maybe it's because I don't have any negative life sucking people in my life so I have to search elsewhere...namely the bozo ruining our country.
Help me out with the victimized thing will ya? eddicate a brather.

It's right there in the part where you start typing.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me more about the blocking GM script. I can't see how to download it. I tried installing it and going into the options and editing it there but it doesn't block anyone I put on the list.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't know the rules of OP.....the comment was about negative life sucking people, which Obama fits that to a tee.

TRUTH!!!

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamatoxic_zps8cce5d90.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom