Training Group @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will be updating this when I get the approval to release the schedule. I am scheduling the classes as I type this. I know with the recent loss of our owner Mr Tom Fee that people may be wondering what is next for USSA. Well I will tell you. We are here to be the best training facility/gun range in the US. The team here at USSA is devoted to that task. We are stronger and more determined than ever.
My training group schedule is looking very busy. It looks as if 9/17 will be launch date. Classes are covering a wide variety of weapons/subjects and rotating weekly. From Ladies handgun classes to competition classes. Even shotgun, precision rifle and physical fitness is being scheduled weekly. Thanks for your support of USSA. We only exist because of our customers and members. Schedule will be posted both on the website and in this thread when I get the approval to release it. See you there!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom