Trapping hog... What to expect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the pic works.... Here is a pic of it in the back of the truck, it's the only one I got but I will take more Saturday. I talked to my uncle yesterday and he has checked it every day and nothing yet. He thinks we need to rig the door up so they don't have to push it open. Some sort of trigger to shut it should be hard to rig up
[Broken External Image]

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this dude wander in the trap last night. Hadn't looked at the game cam yet, but there were more hogs in the other side of the trap that did not trigger the door. Not sure what happened, they were in there and cleaned out the bait. May have to do some adjusting on the trigger or something.

[Broken External Image]

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my uncle checked it all week and nothing. We went yesterday and checked cams and staked the feeders down. Tons of pics all over and around the trap but none inside. The corn and sweet feed inside was all gone so I put more in it? My uncle proped one of the doors open with a really light cotton string thinking the weight of the door would break it when io came back down after a hog lifted it a little going in. We got busy doing other stuff I forgot to take more pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom