Trayvon Martin "hoodie" could be displayed in the Smithsonian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.troll.me_images_architect_this_is_the_millionth_time_we_ha3d1e6456ab5d4a0172dabcb6a85ef240.jpg

Winner!

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people? Who's that?

Oh maybe the ignorant fools nation wide rallying for this dead punk kid who had a history of getting in trouble & fighting. That would be exactly who I'm speaking about. Including the ignorant Liberals in politics who have opened their mouths about this incident.

And here is why it makes me so damn mad. There was a local black girl here in Tulsa who was stabbed to death in her own home. She was a bright student with ambitions of becoming a lawyer. She did well in school & was not a trouble maker or anything. Everyone made such a huge deal about the Zimmerman/Martin deal, yet no one is screaming about this young black girl. If comparing the 2 deaths, this girl was more of a loss to society. Yet her own black community doesn't care enough to speak up & help police. They are not marching in the streets demanding justice for her, there is not a facebook dedicated to her with over a million followers. Why? Why was Martin so much more important than this little girl? We all know the answer & it's sickening. I feel for this family, they lost a child & the community is not stepping up to help them find her killer. And honestly this case is even worse cause she wasn't out somewhere when it happened, someone came into her home & killed her.

So why is this? Why are people willing to take to the streets for Martin but not this girl? Even here in Tulsa people marched for Martin but not this girl. I'm so tired of people ignoring the black racists & only pointing out whites for it. It doesn't get any more cut & dry from the outside looking in, they were just waiting for a reason to take to the streets & scream racism. It was never about Martin, it was about attention, period. That is exactly why the black community is quiet as a mouse over this girl & countless others like her but running their mouths about the Martin incident.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dead punk kid who had a history of getting in trouble & fighting
So...if a teenage kid gets in trouble at school and gets into fights then it's O.K. to shoot them? I didn't think that's what the trial was about but thanks for clearing it up.

yet no one is screaming about this young black girl.
OK.....if you know about it, then why aren't you making a bigger deal about it if you feel that strongly?

Yet her own black community doesn't care enough to speak up & help police.
Are only blacks allowed to help out in crimes involving black people?

Why was Martin so much more important than this little girl? We all know the answer & it's sickening.
If the answer is something other than "he's not", then I honestly don't know. Do you have a different answer?

Even here in Tulsa people marched for Martin but not this girl. I'm so tired of people ignoring the black racists & only pointing out whites for it.
Not marching and protesting for this girl makes blacks racist? If it's that simple, wouldn't that then make a whole lot more white people racist as well?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh maybe the ignorant fools nation wide rallying for this dead punk kid who had a history of getting in trouble & fighting. That would be exactly who I'm speaking about. Including the ignorant Liberals in politics who have opened their mouths about this incident.

And here is why it makes me so damn mad. There was a local black girl here in Tulsa who was stabbed to death in her own home. She was a bright student with ambitions of becoming a lawyer. She did well in school & was not a trouble maker or anything. Everyone made such a huge deal about the Zimmerman/Martin deal, yet no one is screaming about this young black girl. If comparing the 2 deaths, this girl was more of a loss to society. Yet her own black community doesn't care enough to speak up & help police. They are not marching in the streets demanding justice for her, there is not a facebook dedicated to her with over a million followers. Why? Why was Martin so much more important than this little girl? We all know the answer & it's sickening. I feel for this family, they lost a child & the community is not stepping up to help them find her killer. And honestly this case is even worse cause she wasn't out somewhere when it happened, someone came into her home & killed her.

So why is this? Why are people willing to take to the streets for Martin but not this girl? Even here in Tulsa people marched for Martin but not this girl. I'm so tired of people ignoring the black racists & only pointing out whites for it. It doesn't get any more cut & dry from the outside looking in, they were just waiting for a reason to take to the streets & scream racism. It was never about Martin, it was about attention, period. That is exactly why the black community is quiet as a mouse over this girl & countless others like her but running their mouths about the Martin incident.

well said. Always the case, never a hupla when a good kid dies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_afG5LNZ.gif

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...if a teenage kid gets in trouble at school and gets into fights then it's O.K. to shoot them? I didn't think that's what the trial was about but thanks for clearing it up.

Are you serious? and you still wanna use that lame ass argument, come on man.

OK.....if you know about it, then why aren't you making a bigger deal about it if you feel that strongly?

It is being used as a perfect example of the black community not giving a crap when it doesn't fit an agenda, period. I could use misdirection like you & put it back on you asking why you aren't mad about a innocent black child being murdered inside her home. But I won't stoop that low.

Are only blacks allowed to help out in crimes involving black people?

When it's happening in neighborhoods with 95% black population, yet they chose to not help police, you call it what you want I call it ********. When a crime like this or any other murder happens in these neighborhood & the police know people saw something but refuse to help what do you consider that? Helping raise up the black community? I call it self destruction honestly.

If the answer is something other than "he's not", then I honestly don't know. Do you have a different answer?

Nope, same answer, he was not more important but b/c the media, Obama & other ignorant people decided to use the race card in this case then it was suddenly a nation wide civil rights case. Do you not see how sickening that is? The in your face fact that they could care less about black on black violence but as soon as someone is accused of "XX" on black violence it's to the streets for protests.

Not marching and protesting for this girl makes blacks racist? If it's that simple, wouldn't that then make a whole lot more white people racist as well?

Man come on, you know exactly what the point of my post was. Stop trying to use misdirection to avoid actually addressing what was said. And yes, it highlights how reluctant the black community is to act about black violence but so quick to jump on the chance to scream about racism if someone of another race is involved. If that doesn't show you who the more racists groups are then your blind by choice.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I thought I would post it since this guy always claims to be so good. He tries to act like he ain't racist when he is the biggest of them all. And he is the biggest idiot in this whole Martin case, Al Sharpton. And to think, people actually think this guy is good. He is spreading filth and lies to all sorts of black people. He is actually holding black people back. He ain't helping no one. What a piece of crap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6sUjlle7ZVo Here is the link to the trash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom