Trayvon Martin "hoodie" could be displayed in the Smithsonian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I'm done, you cannot apply logic where logic cannot be applied & getting through to you is a pointless task. I'm over it, keep living in the dark & doing what the rest of your race does, play stupid & redirect everything. You wanna call me racists for calling a spade a spade, fine. I could care less. Label me a racists, if being honest and not PC about things makes me a racists then hell yes I am. guessing being a realist doesn't sit well with those who would rather have everyone agree with them & be fellow sympathizers huh.

Funny you had minimum post until Zimmerman threads popped up, now your all over the place defending a punk ass kid who was a trouble maker. Like I said, typical.

i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_157_122_f.gif

j/k f**k all this pc bs.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you cannot apply logic where logic cannot be applied & getting through to you is a pointless task. I'm over it, keep living in the dark & doing what the rest of your race does, play stupid & redirect everything.
At no point in any discussion on this board have I ever blamed a specific race of people for anything. You have.
At no point during any TM/GZ discussion on this board have I ever labeled GZ or TM anything but 2 people making mistakes and acting inappropriately. You have.
At no point have I made up any stats or facts, or mad any sweeping generalized stereotypes about another race of people. You have.
Ask me a question and I'll answer it. Why won't you answer a question?

guessing being a realist doesn't sit well with those who would rather have everyone agree with them & be fellow sympathizers huh.
Unless I'm missing something, your biggest problem with me is the fact that I don't agree with everything you have to say. Hmmm.....

You wanna call me racists for calling a spade a spade, fine.
Never really called you a racist. Just pointing out that while unjustly attributing certain behaviors and opinions to me, you are clearly exhibiting that you possess those very behaviors and opinions yourself.
Here's a definition...you tell me where it applies.

your all over the place defending a punk ass kid who was a trouble maker
Defending him how?
I'm pretty sure I said that GZ had the option of taking a severe beating and pulling the trigger...He made his choice and the court upheld that choice...done.
I'm just tired of all the "glad that thug is dead" crap. "Thug" is not a justifiable reason for death. "Suspended from school" is not a justifiable reason for death. "Fighting" is not a justifiable reason for death. "Smoking weed" is not a justifiable reason for death. Unless, of course, there is something else about TM that you take issue with.

Like I said, typical.
Back at ya.

Man I'm done
Heard that before.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing about stereotypes is they form for a reason. Like I said, I'm done discussing it with you. It's pointless as your on one side of the fence & I'm on the other.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing about stereotypes is they form for a reason.
Funnier still is the fact that some people will fight harder to keep using them than to get rid of them.

your on one side of the fence & I'm on the other
Not really, maybe, but you simply refuse to meet at the fence to talk about the issue.

Like I said, I'm done discussing it with you.
Like I said.....heard it before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom