Trayvon Martin "hoodie" could be displayed in the Smithsonian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you serious? and you still wanna use that lame ass argument, come on man.
Why not? It seems to be the running argument used for the justifiable care less attitude about a kid dying.
"A thug got what he deserved" "A dead punk kid" "Good riddance to a criminal"
Of course, none of this was known to GZ prior to that night nor after the confrontation.
But I guess, smoking pot, getting suspended, and fighting is all that's needed to prove no one should give a damn whether you live or die.

It is being used as a perfect example of the black community not giving a crap when it doesn't fit an agenda, period.
Didn't answer the question.
You believe it's newsworthy, right? You feel strongly about the issue, right? You believe it to be a severe tragedy that others should know about, right?
So, why haven't you done anything about it?

But I won't stoop that low.
Go ahead...won't bother me. You've stooped plenty enough low in other threadposts. Why stop now?

When it's happening in neighborhoods with 95% black population
Got a source to back up that number?

Stop trying to use misdirection to avoid actually addressing what was said.
Sure...as long as you stop using it to avoid answering the questions posed to you.

it highlights how reluctant the black community is to act about black violence but
And how do you know how the black community is reacting to this? Are you part of the black community? Live in the black community?
Please share the source of your insight.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not? It seems to be the running argument used for the justifiable care less attitude about a kid dying.
"A thug got what he deserved" "A dead punk kid" "Good riddance to a criminal"
Of course, none of this was known to GZ prior to that night nor after the confrontation.
But I guess, smoking pot, getting suspended, and fighting is all that's needed to prove no one should give a damn whether you live or die.

Once again, you do not even mention what actually caused his death, your still playing the race card, typical.

Didn't answer the question.
You believe it's newsworthy, right? You feel strongly about the issue, right? You believe it to be a severe tragedy that others should know about, right?
So, why haven't you done anything about it?

The story is in the news for all to see. The mother is organizing something & hoping someone will come forward. Once again I'll say exactly why I used this as a example since you couldn't understand the first time. It serves as a perfect example of racism. They don't care enough to come together for this girl but if it's a reason to be in the streets they will flock like cattle.

Got a source to back up that number?

Common sense & the fact I have lived in & around Tulsa my entire life. Go into the neighborhood they live in & tell me how many people who are not African american you can count. It's not rocket science.

And how do you know how the black community is reacting to this? Are you part of the black community? Live in the black community?
Please share the source of your insight.

By simply paying attention. By the fact that the mother is pleading with them to come forward & help police. Once again, it's not hard to figure out. Your stance on race is apparent, you play the typical blame game & misdirection. No real surprise.

I'm done with this now, won't do any good at all to go back & fourth. I said what I had to say & made my point.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the f**k is Trayvon Martin???

some wannabe gangsta that got mowed down.

www.blogcdn.com_www.mandatory.com_media_2013_06_tumblrmndtg3fboq1r3gb3zo1400.gif

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, you do not even mention what actually caused his death, your still playing the race card, typical.
We're not talking about what caused his death. We're talking about what makes a thug a thug and how joyous it is to see a teenager killed.
Not one mention of race from me in speaking about his death...not once. Who's playing the race card now?

Once again I'll say exactly why I used this as a example since you couldn't understand the first time.
Once again you avoid answering the question.
Why.....aren't.....you.....doing.....something.....about.....it?
Can you understand that?

Common sense & the fact I have lived in & around Tulsa my entire life. Go into the neighborhood they live in & tell me how many people who are not African american you can count.
So the answer is "No". You don't have a source to back up that number.
Who's making up stuff and trying to bait people now?

Your stance on race is apparent, you play the typical blame
Please point out where I have blamed anyone.
I can point out many posts where you blame a specific group of people.
If that's how you determine a racist, then guess who's the racist here.

It's not rocket science.
Your right...rocket science is hard. Math and common sense are not, but you don't seem to have a grasp on either of those.

I'm done with this now, won't do any good at all to go back & fourth. I said what I had to say & made my point.
Wish I knew what that point was, but at least we don't have to hear about it anymore.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I'm done, you cannot apply logic where logic cannot be applied & getting through to you is a pointless task. I'm over it, keep living in the dark & doing what the rest of your race does, play stupid & redirect everything. You wanna call me racists for calling a spade a spade, fine. I could care less. Label me a racists, if being honest and not PC about things makes me a racists then hell yes I am. guessing being a realist doesn't sit well with those who would rather have everyone agree with them & be fellow sympathizers huh.

Funny you had minimum post until Zimmerman threads popped up, now your all over the place defending a punk ass kid who was a trouble maker. Like I said, typical.

JimCorrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Punk ass kid? Trouble maker? Couldn't have Zimmerman just said, "Hey, I'm George Zimmerman with the neighborhood watch, what's your name?"

And by your point, so could Trayvon. Both made mistakes, one is dead, one is being praised a hero? It's a shame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom