Trayvon Martin's Death vs. Fast and Furious Deaths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following article illustrates the hypocrisy and double standards of Eric Holder. If Holder reguards the death of T. Martin as being tragic/unnecessary, how does Holder reguard the death of all of the citizens of Mexico due to Fast and Furious---collateral damage to promote gun control? While the article doesn't go into the Martin/Zimmerman event, it does go to show how Holder is trying to bury the F&F event and cash in on the Martin/Zimmerman event.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/07/17/grassley-to-holder-your-department-is-covering-up-fast-and-furious-murders-on-both-sides-of-the-border-n1642948
Grassley to Holder: Why is Your Department Hiding New Fast and Furious Murders?
Katie Pavlich | Jul 17, 2013

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at a loss as to why Congress isn't FLOODING his office with Congressional inquiries on F&F every time another person gets killed with a F&F gun. I'm also at a loss as to why Congress isn't FLOODING his office with Congressional inquiries on his Zimmerman witch hunt. :(

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley has sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder reminding him that the Department of Justice has an obligation to inform Congress when Operation Fast and Furious weapons are found at crime scenes. Just last week, the Los Angeles Times reported Mexican Police Chief Luis Astorga and his body guard were killed by cartels using guns from the lethal operation.

"Since the beginning of this investigation, we have followed the link between Fast and Furious weapons and crimes committed on both sides of the border. On numerous occasions we have asked the Department to keep us apprised of Fast and Furious weapon recoveries -- especially as they relate to violent crimes," Grassley wrote.

The letter details not only the killings reported last week, but murders uncovered by Univision in October 2012 and by CBS News in November 2012 linked to the weapons trafficked into Mexico during the operation. On both occasions, one of which included the murder of a Mexican beauty queen who was used as a human shield, Grassley pressed the Justice Department for information.

"Despite our repeated requests, it has been over a year since we last heard from the Department on this issue. The Department his from Congress this recent internal trace record showing a link between the murder of a police chief and Fast and Furious. Such actions do little to promote trust between the Department and Congress, and only provide further evidence that the Department is actively trying to conceal all information pertaining to Fast and Furious from Congress," the letter states.

Grassley has again asked the Justice Department for more information surrounding multiple deaths connected to Fast and Furious. He has given the Department and Holder a July 25, 2013 deadline for compliance.

source

It isn't a failure on the part of congress, it is a failure on the part of the media to report real news that might adversely affect this administration.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh, not sure why I posted the source in my post above since it is the same as the original story, habit I guess.

But anyway, I meant to highlight the part about repeated requests that are simply being ignored by both the DOJ and a majority of the media.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The House appropriations committee is tying approval of a $26B budget for DoJ next year to a response on their role in determining that the Ft. Hood attack was "workplace violence". Seems to me they need to tie a few other responses into that funding. :(

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm at a loss as to why Congress isn't FLOODING his office with Congressional inquiries on F&F every time another person gets killed with a F&F gun. I'm also at a loss as to why Congress isn't FLOODING his office with Congressional inquiries on his Zimmerman witch hunt. :(

Maybe if we wrote our congressman asking him to forward an inquiry on the behalf of the people of Oklahoma and other states did the same something would happen??? It seemed to work when everyone got on the horn to lobby against gun control.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its the Black thing. None of them want to be labeled a Racist. Can't go there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom