Treyvon Martin shooting targets? Are you freakin kidding me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the end of the day someone was going to make money off this. The mother trademarked "I am Trayvon" days after the shooting. Then they started selling T-Shirts. In my estimation they are upset they couldn't capitalize on it and I'd be willing to bet if they got a cut would have no issues with it.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M'thinks that some people actively seek things to take umbrage over.

Man wiearing hoodie targets have been around for years and years and with a lot more detail. Someone comes out with a hoodie target with way less detail, no face, no detail in the clothing everything smoothed out and a generic black background and all of a sudden its a trayvon martin target.

If I had to bet I'd say the target designer took advantage of current events and marketed an otherwise pretty generic bad guy target as a T Martin target. Or Maybe not. Either way its a flash in the pan design that's making him a buttload of money for a little while. In six months that target will just be another target available for purchase. The buying public has very short memories.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mother trademarked "I am Trayvon" days after the shooting. Then they started selling T-Shirts. In my estimation they are upset they couldn't capitalize on it and I'd be willing to bet if they got a cut would have no issues with it.

I have heard many dumb things in my life and this is among the dumbest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom