Trick or treating is all but dead in our neighborhood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The strangest thing happened in my neighborhood. I was sitting in the driveway of my house with a bowl of candy at my side, waiting for the trickortreat'ers. I watched as my neighbors handed out candy to dozens of kids dressed in all kinds of Halloween costumes. This is where it gets weird. EVERY time they would come up to my house, they would ignore it. I watched in amazement as everyone just walked past my house. It was as if a barrier was placed around the property or something.

Oh well..On the bright side of things, It was nice outside tonight. It was so nice I got to sit outside in my wife beater and underwear. Nothing is better than sitting outside in your underwear, enjoying a nice beer and admiring your favorite shotgun.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The strangest thing happened in my neighborhood. I was sitting in the driveway of my house with a bowl of candy at my side, waiting for the trickortreat'ers. I watched as my neighbors handed out candy to dozens of kids dressed in all kinds of Halloween costumes. This is where it gets weird. EVERY time they would come up to my house, they would ignore it. I watched in amazement as everyone just walked past my house. It was as if a barrier was placed around the property or something.

Oh well..On the bright side of things, It was nice outside tonight. It was so nice I got to sit outside in my wife beater and underwear. Nothing is better than sitting outside in your underwear, enjoying a nice beer and admiring your favorite shotgun.

I thought it was a pretty normal story until the ending. Thanks for the laugh! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom