Trooper’s killer resentenced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there was even the slightest shadow of a doubt that this guy did it I would say take all the time you need. However, in this instance there is absolutely no doubt. It is time.

All I read was some blurb in the news. If I sat through the case in the courtroom I might feel I had enough information to advocate an express checkout aisle.
As it is, I don't. So I hope they take the time they need to make sure everything goes through properly and serve the guy the deserved punishment.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I read was some blurb in the news. If I sat through the case in the courtroom I might feel I had enough information to advocate an express checkout aisle.
As it is, I don't. So I hope they take the time they need to make sure everything goes through properly and serve the guy the deserved punishment.

Did you not see the video? No doubt about this one. None...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I really hate to be the one to point this out to you but they have it on video/audio tape. Right before Malone shot him you can hear Tpr. Green begging for his life. Never mind that Tpr. Green called in his stop as a "motorist in distress". No good deed goes unpunished, eh??

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you not see the video? No doubt about this one. None...

I really hate to be the one to point this out to you but they have it on video/audio tape. Right before Malone shot him you can hear Tpr. Green begging for his life. Never mind that Tpr. Green called in his stop as a "motorist in distress". No good deed goes unpunished, eh??

I hate to be the one to point this out but this doesn't have to do with his guilt or innocence.
Even if you witness someone do something and they don't get read their miranda rights on arrest, what happens?
The point is, take your time, do everything right, serve justice. The BG gets their punishment.
Don't rush.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to point this out but this doesn't have to do with his guilt or innocence.
Even if you witness someone do something and they don't get read their miranda rights on arrest, what happens?
The point is, take your time, do everything right, serve justice. The BG gets their punishment.
Don't rush.

No, yeah ... ultimately it does have everything to do with guilt or innocence. Too much time has been wasted debating on whether the jury was "inflamed" or not ... I would like to know what kind of person WOULDN'T be inflamed after hearing/seeing that video tape.

Oh, wait ... that's right ...

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want this SOB dead as much as about anybody, but understand that capital punishment is the most expensive thing we could do, and most expensive by a whole bunch. That is one of the points that supports the anti capital punishment agenda.

About the succesful appeal, somebody probably didn't do their job right the first time. In Texas they just released an innocent man after 18 years of death row (and aren't giving him squat!). He was there largely because a DA lied, and withheld evidence from the defense. The real killer, who initially said this guy helped him, had repeatedly recanted that, and did it again as his last words when he was finally executed. That, plus an iron clad alibi, finally got this guy's second conviction reversed.

Just saying that our screwey legal system, which appears designed to completely bankrupt anyone who gets tied up in it, has some real safeguards that I want there if I get charged with something.

That said, I still want this SOB dead. CB

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
How about this, if a DA, Assistant DA, or whoever, is found guilty of intentionally withholding evidence, they get the same punishment the innocent victim got due to their crime?

Latest posts

Top Bottom