Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, I could care less if someone gets the vaccine or not. In my opinion it's their right to choose one way or the other. My only issue is applying the same reasoning and logic equally across all personal thoughts and opinions, which I don't see in many of the statements here.

Those that worry about the long term affect of the covid vaccine couldn't give two craps about the hormones given to beef cattle and sheep. Its the same government that controls both. I guess some can say, well they've been doing it since the 50's but, do you have empirical proof it hasn't had an affect on humans? What about all the crap you ingest from processed food and sugars that cause weight gain, obesity, high BP and diabetes? Is your concern and diligent just as high with those things as it is with the covid vaccine?......I thought so. If it was, we would all be the model of health....including myself.

Like I've said, we all accept a certain level of risk, yet many of us don't apply that risk equally across all spectrums. If it comes from the government, the heck with them...I ain't gonna do it but, if its ole Miguel in Costa Rica.....Hell yeah, hold my beer and watch!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really need to get off the internet for a bit and talk to some of these doctors and nurses. Ask why the Stillwater hospital has ripped up the carpet in conference rooms to convert them into additional space for the overflow of patients. Ask EMS why they get turned away from hospitals that cannot take any additional patients.
My wife is a Nurse Practitioner here in Tulsa; she has many friends that she graduated with that work in the Tulsa area hospitals. Yes - the ICU floors are getting pretty full, and there are quite a few COVID patients in the ICU and on the COVID-dedicated floors. But what irritates me is the press: they report it as if the ICUs are full of COVID patients. They aren't. People didn't quit having heart attacks, strokes, car accidents, etc., etc., just because COVID started spreading. The ICUs are more or less topped off with COVID patients, and that is causing a problem.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We know that but not many do. And not all fathers took the first bath. A lot of men respected the wife more and she and the baby were first but then was dad turn, then the oldest kid etc.

True story, I used to stay with an aunt/uncle for a few weeks on their farm during the summer. It was out by Alex. He had 3 kids and it was me and my older sister staying with them. I was the youngest and we all shared the same bath water. Being the youngest I was the last.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story, I used to stay with an aunt/uncle for a few weeks on their farm during the summer. It was out by Alex. He had 3 kids and it was me and my older sister staying with them. I was the youngest and we all shared the same bath water. Being the youngest I was the last.
EWWWW! LOL, 7 deep...man

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never experience it. Dad told me stories. His family had 11 kids so 13 people sharing. Grandpa Henry was a **** so he went first and he wasnt the filthyest because he was a lazy drunk and all he did was coon hunt. Grandma was usually the dirtiest from working the garden all day and she let all the kids go before her, oldest to youngest. Dad was 4th oldest I think.
And I think that was only a once a week thing.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is a Nurse Practitioner here in Tulsa; she has many friends that she graduated with that work in the Tulsa area hospitals. Yes - the ICU floors are getting pretty full, and there are quite a few COVID patients in the ICU and on the COVID-dedicated floors. But what irritates me is the press: they report it as if the ICUs are full of COVID patients. They aren't. People didn't quit having heart attacks, strokes, car accidents, etc., etc., just because COVID started spreading. The ICUs are more or less topped off with COVID patients, and that is causing a problem.

Correct,
Covid patients have taken up all available icu beds, & caused icu beds to overflow in the recovery room, ER, clinic beds. So icus are operating at >100% capacity . Plus the covid diagnosis puts extra pressure on the staff due to ppe time constraints.
I was at the morning meetings, I know the house census, how many covid patients, how many open beds (none), how many vents, how many patients waiting for a bed in the ER, how many sick calls this am, how short staffed the house is. I walked thru the icu & see the patients & talk to the crying families on the phone cause they can’t visit. I didn’t talk to anyone’s sister or wife or friend, & didn’t read it on the internet. So this isn’t hearsay evidence. I saw it yesterday & will see it again tomorrow. They are overwhelmed but hanging on hoping for census to drop to nor,al levels.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never experience it. Dad told me stories. His family had 11 kids so 13 people sharing. Grandpa Henry was a **** so he went first and he wasnt the filthyest because he was a lazy drunk and all he did was coon hunt. Grandma was usually the dirtiest from working the garden all day and she let all the kids go before her, oldest to youngest. Dad was 4th oldest I think.
And I think that was only a once a week thing.

I guess it's not any worse than swimming in farm ponds

Latest posts

Top Bottom