Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agent Orange was harmless when first "administered".
15-20 years later the Mothers can pass the dioxin off to the children.

Yea stick your government crap up your fanny not mine.
I do not trust any government/ healthcare/ DHS. etc etc. words.
I do not even watch the news or read the paper..full of lies!

Back under my rock :)

How many times have you used Roundup or the now banned chlordane? If you do use it have you stopped?

I’ve had more shots from the government than I can count and seldom did the Navy doc/Corpsman tell me what I was getting. I also choose not to live my life in irrational fear. Your type mindset is the reason why the measles, mumps, and rubella are on the rise.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="I do not even watch the news or read the paper..full of lies![/QUOTE]

Would you read the paper if their lies agreed with your theories? Elvis is dead and the earth is still round....and no, there is no Bigfoot traipsing in the wilderness.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I often see a stroke patient in his 50’s or 60’s unable to speak or respond. I ask the wife, who is his pcp? She will say he doesn’t have one. I ask why & she looks bewildered & says “cause he’s never been sick.”
Amazing

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I often see a stroke patient in his 50’s or 60’s unable to speak or respond. I ask the wife, who is his pcp? She will say he doesn’t have one. I ask why & she looks bewildered & says “cause he’s never been sick.”
Amazing
Well dude I tell you this, my dad had a stroke 17 years ago. He was an athlete running marathons and winning races. He had a primary care doctor and had heart screens during his checkups. Strokes happen to anyone. Everyone, every person on earth is a stroke waiting to happen according to his doctors. So your bullcrap explanation of why a person had a stroke holds no water. Most likely your other examples are wrong as well.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well dude I tell you this, my dad had a stroke 17 years ago. He was an athlete running marathons and winning races. He had a primary care doctor and had heart screens during his checkups. Strokes happen to anyone. Everyone, every person on earth is a stroke waiting to happen according to his doctors. So your bullcrap explanation of why a person had a stroke holds no water. Most likely your other examples are wrong as well.

I don’t think you comprehend my point. I used stroke because it’s common in my work, but other diseases are appropriate in that same context. I’ve had the same experience with cancer, diabetes. Pick one.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will wait awhile until I see if there are any long term side effects. Not really scared but how many drugs have been approved only to find out later they were bad? Anyone remember Phen Fen just to name one?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the history of vaccine testing? Were the long trial periods for vaccines back in the day due to safety, technology, red tape, combination of all/some of those? I have no idea and am asking. It seems like human nature that any time we change the norm from something that's been done for decades, we drag our feet just as much because of the change itself, and in this case can't look past the benefit/risk ratio.. If vaccine testing had always taken just 10 months, would everyone be on board then even with the low death rate? Being type 1 diabetic and sheer randomness of severity from one individual to the next is the reason I was on board with taking it, even though I've apparently already had it.
Vaccine trials are driven by litigation possibilities.
(I'm absolutely sure you know this) The Vaccines are given years long trials and any side effect of anybody in the trials is labeled as a possible side effect no matter if it was caused by the vaccine or not.
If someone in the trials had a heart attack, that will be forever listed as a possible side effect just to cover the pharmaceutical companies legal team.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Social distancing/mask wearing requirements do not change because of the vaccine. The only thing that will change that is .................. Heck, I don't know what will change it. Rebellion?? New politicians?? I guess you will have to tell me what will change it.
The politicians will continue to exert their control on the little people that will respond until they beat them down into total submission.

Latest posts

Top Bottom