Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell why not try it in a right leaning moderate sized or large right wing sized town............there could be enough good ol boys to hand em their collective asses in a basket

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of you who think the leftists will cower should the more right-leaning wanna fight them would do well to refresh your memories about radical leftists throughout history. They've left piles of bodies of their adversaries in the 10s of millions. Radical leftists are very violence-prone and jail isn't a deterrent. Especially when they pretty much own the government, the media, schools at all levels, etc... In my opinion, they won't be the push-overs so many of you seem to think they'll be.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to fan the fire and illustrate the idiocy of the left, here are the harpies on The View discussing Aldean's video. Whoopi has no idea that the BLM burning buildings in the cities is totally different than folks in the smaller towns and how they address their problem issues.

Dave Rubin REALLY likes pointing out the idiocy of those people.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said "they aren't whining about the video" ....duh.
When you quote someone and use the word "you" that means your talking directly at that person. If you comment wasn't directly addressed at me then a better word would have been "people".
I'm as far from a panty waisted candy assed liberal as you will ever find so don't point your agitating comments at me.

Let's see if you can follow, without getting your pronoun in a wad.

The song came out in May, no fanfare, no promotion and no outrage.
Now, 2 months later, Aldean is a racist, the song is racist. Some perpetually offended libturd decides to be offended and whine. Suddenly, after 2 months, all the libturds scream racist.

The song is not much different than a Charlie Daniel's classic. Simple Man

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This song has been out since May, but just now being noticed and hit #1, THIS WEEK! ????????
The song has been out but the video just came out...

They aren't whining about the VIDEO.
They are whining about Aldean and the song.

IF the video offends you, then the video is about you and you know it.

Let's see if you can follow, without getting your pronoun in a wad.
See if you can decipher your own words. I also think I know how to use the pronoun "you" when quoting someone. How's this....**** you. If I didn't use it right why don't you come to my small town and try to teach me a lesson on the correct usage.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably in both the instances for Hannah Montana and for Jason, whomever set up the location doesn't have a clue about history.

On the other hand, I don't think I ever knew the story of the hanging there either, and I'm 77 years old.
The big story among this crowd I who is Hanna Montana.
Never heard of that person

Latest posts

Top Bottom