Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video in question has a historic building in the background that was racially charged, but video defenders have examples of other videos that the building was in, including the Hanna Montana show.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See if you can decipher your own words. I also think I know how to use the pronoun "you" when quoting someone. How's this....**** you. If I didn't use it right why don't you come to my small town and try to teach me a lesson on the correct usage.
You, meaning you decided to play keyboard warrior , after 8 pages, on my comment. F*** YOU. Want to play bad ass. Go for it. Old man don't play. Bring it.
I'll be in the back pasture, by the backhoe.

PS: at one time, there were rules on personal attacks and threats, but the times seem to dictate, set back and watch it burn.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You, meaning you decided to play keyboard warrior , after 8 pages, on my comment. F*** YOU. Want to play bad ass. Go for it. Old man don't play. Bring it.
I'll be in the back pasture, by the backhoe.

PS: at one time, there were rules on personal attacks and threats, but the times seem to dictate, set back and watch it burn.
No keyboarder here man. i showed you what you said and your too stubborn to admit it. You meaning you started the attacks. Don't wait too long out in there sun....you meaning you said it yourself.....your too old. I have nothing left to say to you meaning you on this subject.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom