TSA felony sexual battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me that the assertions in this article are incorrect. Hopefully this is some abberation and not at all common.

On the other hand how many such incidents occur and the victim is too intimidated to speak up or it is covered up or buried by TSA and their "partners". Sounds like a knowledgable and assertive passenger stood up for his rights. ....Good practical advice for air travelers who believe they have been victimized is given in the article.

Nov. 19, 2018 / PRZen / WASHINGTON -- Airline passengers this Thanksgiving can look to the trending hashtag #MeTooByTSA and the valid citizen's arrest of ex-TSA screener Michael Gerard Polson for felony sexual battery, to help draw attention to inappropriate, overzealous and excessive force searches by TSA screeners.

While we all want good airport security, the abundance of admitted striking of passengers' genitals by TSA screeners is not being tracked by TSA. Just like the MeToo movement, #MeTooByTSA seeks to draw attention to abuses of authority, for which TSA admits to paying screeners $250 cash bonuses after they strike or abuse passengers ( https://bit.ly/2Tj5N4s ), encouraging abuse of passengers!

TSA's excuse in court even cited by the federal court as implausible is that TSA screeners claim to still not know that they should not hit or strike compliant passengers' testicles or genitals! This is the testimony of ex-TSA screener Michael Gerard Polson of Odenton, Maryland and his TSA and DOJ attorneys, who was arrested for felony sexual battery after admitting to willfully striking an off-duty airline pilot's genitals for no reason during a pat-down.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/39507799/...sted-for-felony-sexual-battery-after-pat-down

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Mac says -- offenders go where victims are. I have absolutely no faith in any agency to police their own. What a change in my attitude over the last few years. If a privileged old white woman has come to this conclusion due to her own experiences with law enforcement from across agencies imagine how disillusioned someone from an "unprivileged" class of some sort feels.:disappoin

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What they do is profile people even though they say they don't. They see an old grandma with an unfashionable bag and they KNOW she has too much shampoo, and they KNOW she has a nail file. They take her in the back. They rough her up. Don't say they don't.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GTG will be along to "explain" everything. He's the boss of the whole thing. He's probably the one that trains these guys to hit people in the junk. Shame on him.

You just HAD to drag me into this one? :anyone:

All I can say is that in MY airport, I take any allegation of impropriety VERY seriously. I conduct a full and thorough investigation and turn my findings over to the deciding officials. Confirmed or refuted, it's up to them after I hand over the report. I do however retain copies of any investigation I conduct, including notes. They're all discoverable should it come to that.

Obviously I can't comment on any investigation, nor would I. That's one of the main reasons I usually observe these TSA threads, but rarely if ever comment unless it's to explain specific federal regulations and how they're interpreted. Cheers!
:sunbath:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have given that post a little more thought. The article in the op, everything about it sort of screams Bad Joke. I mean there are bound to be problems, but REALLY?

Please accept another squirm from yours truly,
ignernt

Latest posts

Top Bottom