TSA felony sexual battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huffpost?? Really, Dennis?? :rotflmao: And I thought you were better than that! :crying: Like guys haven't been sticking stuff up their poop chute since the dawn of time. :puppet2:
Ya gotta quote the liberal news outlets on OSA to keep the libs on here from poo-pooing your reports.(you see what I did there?)
If that header would have said FOX News, I would have been blasted as an islamophobe, misogynist, deplorable, and other terms of endearment.
What's a guy to do around here???? I'm so confused.....

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I saw a TSA agent strike someone, she got ticketed for failure to yield and accident with injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JulianL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s real, including the parts about the guy being hired by the secret service, and getting paid a $250 bounty for hitting the passenger’s genitals. Links to both in the evidence in the forum link below. In the screener’s deposition, he testifies to getting the secret service job. When asked to comment, the secret service said he lied on his job application and security clearance forms, but he is still working, which is against the law (lying on those forms are each a felony). Evidence links at:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/che...oing-passenger-pat-downs-67.html#post30457080

JulianL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me that the assertions in this article are incorrect. Hopefully this is some abberation and not at all common.

On the other hand how many such incidents occur and the victim is too intimidated to speak up or it is covered up or buried by TSA and their "partners". Sounds like a knowledgable and assertive passenger stood up for his rights. ....Good practical advice for air travelers who believe they have been victimized is given in the article.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/39507799/...sted-for-felony-sexual-battery-after-pat-down
See proof at:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/che...oing-passenger-pat-downs-67.html#post30457080

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's plenty more data out there in the twittervese that I'd like to link to but don't know how.
People will be checking in shortly. This one guy he had a big package of Oreos and it was only about half empty.
The TSA guys were arguing about whether the filling was a solid or a gel. CONFISCATED!
Where does he go? Who'll stand up for him? Oh sure, you can replace his Oreos, but who'll give him back his dignity?

JulianL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While annoying, I’d worry about Oreo confiscation some other day. Excessive force, gratuitous striking of junk? Not okay and not funny. The screener laughing (according to the docs), saying it was intentional, that he couldn’t be prosecuted, and refusing to simply apologize? Okay, now those are good reasons for this case!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya gotta quote the liberal news outlets on OSA to keep the libs on here from poo-pooing your reports.(you see what I did there?)
If that header would have said FOX News, I would have been blasted as an islamophobe, misogynist, deplorable, and other terms of endearment.
What's a guy to do around here???? I'm so confused.....

Welcome to my world. I've been a man-hating feminist with racist tendencies WAY before it.was cool -- according to YOU GUYS on OSA ... Not to long ago I remember YOU GUYS calling me a pink pussy hat wearing feminist.:pms2: Cracked me up, given what the goofy feminists on DU call me. I figure I'm doing it right because I'm on EVERYONE'S list. Like @ignerntbend I'm amused at the jealousy projected onto me wherever I go. :hey3::popcorn:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Thread is now number five in the google scavenger hunt. People representing themselves in court and performing citizens arrests of TSA agents which seemed like a good idea at the time. It's good work we're doing here, Julian. Let's push it to the TOP!

Latest posts

Top Bottom