Airport Pat-Downs: TSA Says it Can Fine You for Backing Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get groped or pay $11,000? I'd love to get some gropping cases.

I think it's time for you to get one of these. You know, so you can be the first on the scene...

awww.wired.com_images_blogs_autopia_2010_01_flanker16800t_660x440.jpg

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to enjoy air travel. That was pre-9/ll. As soon as I witnessed the PC offense-free charade of the TSA, I opted out. I was offended at having to take my shoes off. So I choose to drive everywhere. Now it has gotten insane. Anybody that "feels" safe because of TSA's security "measures" are obviously easily manipulated. It's all a show designed to make the masses feel safe and not offend practitioners of the religion of peace. But, when government agents are fondling our children, the terrorist have won.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to say. Just act like you are enjoying it..... very much. Or ask if you can request who is going to do the pat-down, and ask for the best looking female agent they have. :D

The current rules are that men grope men and women grope women.
That sux, as I'd go for the female grope.

Neil Bortz said on his program today that if you went through the pat down to immediately request a private room.
Then ask for a supervisor......when the supervisor got there, ask for a police officer to be in attendance also. When all were in the room, tell the TSA person that if at any time you felt you were touched inappropriately, that you would file charges for sexual assault.

You would miss your flight, but it would be a protest.
To this day, the TSA have never stopped one terrorist getting on a plane......think about it...

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The current rules are that men grope men and women grope women.
That sux, as I'd go for the female grope.

Neil Bortz said on his program today that if you went through the pat down to immediately request a private room.
Then ask for a supervisor......when the supervisor got there, ask for a police officer to be in attendance also. When all were in the room, tell the TSA person that if at any time you felt you were touched inappropriately, that you would file charges for sexual assault.

To this day, the TSA have never stopped one terrorist getting on a plane......think about it...

Couple of years ago I made a day trip to Denver Co to sign some papers.

No bags (brief case with a change of drawers and my little "remain over night" emergency kit packed with the days business).

I got the rock star treatment heading out... and returning. Profile me please. A gimped up cowboy wearing a Stetson and boots will get the full monte just because he flys home the same day?

The TSA has been a "feel good" reactive scam ever since it started. With the waste of time and money--- the terrorist win every time we que up in line.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Best practical advice I have heard so far.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And like everything else that involves our federal government, we will do as they say, and no amount of b*tching is going to change it. I hear radio personalities commenting that these rules will probably change within 30 days with all of the backlash.....could happen, but I doubt it - I'll believe it when I see it. Step back and take a look at how much liberty the .gov has taken from the people just over the last 25 years alone. Then back to 1900. Federal control of the people is not a tinfoil hat issue anymore. It's reality.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH? Does the TSA suddenly believe they are the "Teh Police Force of TUH WURLDZ". How can you fine someone $11k for doing absolutely nothing wrong? That's like making a law that fines people $11k if they don't consent to having a police officer search their property without a warrant. At that point they are INNOCENT. To everyone's knowledge, they have done nothing wrong.

Total BS.

Oh, and Adam Savage (Yes, from Mythbusters) accidentally brought two 12" razor blades on a plane. Made it right through the full body scanner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yaqq9Jjb4

Latest posts

Top Bottom