Tulsa Area Gun Stores - Pawn shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to Fat Boy Tactical, it's never open when I'm free enough to make it

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
I went in there once......what for........oh yeah wife was shopping for a new handguard for her AR. Didn't buy anything there but they were nice folks.
We ended up buying her handguard at Woodland Sports. Them was nice fellas too. She bought a magnifier for her eotech there also.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
SCI Bixby doesn't really deal in used stuff that I am aware of. I have seen a few used pistols and shotguns in there. I saw a guy trade in a gun on another one once. Not really sure what their policies are on used stuff. I got some OCD, so normally I have them order me new untouched guns and yes they have no issue ordering me the exact same gun they have on the shelf. The same guy owns both stores and they are all good people at both locations. Most of the people work at both stores. I live closer to Bixby but will be near Catoosa for work at times so I stop in there also.

Fatboy hasn't impressed me much, so I don't bother with it though its just down the street.

There are some guys on the west side Advanced Combat that have a pretty good selection of AR stuff.

I don't mess with used guns much so I can't really tell you where to find them. I can tell you multiple places you will probably only go once though in Tulsa.

Ding Dongs is one of those places you go just to make you feel good about purchases you made elsewhere.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a ways off and I've only been once but Steves Trading Post in Joplin is a pretty cool store with lots of used guns. Probably 100 used rifles on racks you can get to without asking for help. Much like Sports World.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot about Sportsworld, its worth checking out. They have a ton of stuff. Lots of guys to follow you around also till you need help. Some of their gun prices are on the money some are way to high imo. They do have a good amount of new and used and you can put your hands on lots of long guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom