TULSA PD CHIEF: Might be time to trade some freedom for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
405864-b0ebad28edd7b70f5f65e0b9f19b5d11.jpg
405864-b0ebad28edd7b70f5f65e0b9f19b5d11.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiot. The changes he proposes would do nothing but affect law abiding citizens. The criminals and gang members involved in most of the gun violence won’t be impacted at all.
This is what every gun control proponent needs to have shoved down their throats. The only people who are affected my gun control are the law abiding citizens.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know if Tulsa supplies their service weapons or the officer has to but either way he has no clue what he is talking about and most LE doesnt have to follow the same laws as us common folks do cause they are usually exempt from all these laws. I have always said that if LE had to follow the same laws that we have to follow they wouldnt be in such a big hurry to back the laws.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...e-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/
Looking forward to the discussion - my personal short answer will require the chief to understand hand gestures & Greek, IOW eff-you & Molon Labe.
Feck him. He sounds like a democrat. Subject matter experts? Sounds like he is a chicken shite that doesn’t believe in freedom. He doesn’t merit the job and should resign.

Anybody that says anyone should give up liberty and freedom is an anti-American POS.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing how media can twist things to meet a narrative, I can ask Franklin the next time I see him. He’s always seemed like a strong 2A proponent in the past, but I know he’s under tremendous pressures from the rising crime in N Tulsa and E Tulsa.
I'd like to know too especially since I recently saw him on the news say that the problem isn't guns. I'm paraphrasing but he said trying to take guns away won't solve the problem. He said what they need are the resources to address why people are using guns to commit crimes and get them the help they need. I'm not saying the article posted here is incorrect, only that I need more proof before I take it as the gospel truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom