TULSA PD CHIEF: Might be time to trade some freedom for gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trade freedom for gun control? Is he nuts?

There is absolutely nothing to be gained from "gun control" . Besides, it isn't "gun control" at all. It's disarmament. As for me, knowing the past, I will not surrender any arms - or FREEDOM - and march less prepared - and vulnerable to SERVITUDE - into the future. Period. Not negotiable. Finite.

Woody

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d be interested to hear what the guy has to say if confronted with this article. If he doubles down, y’all in Tulsa need to tar and feather his @ss.

My guess is this would be another case of rules for thee but not for me especially since he states upfront that law enforcement are the “experts”. :rolleyes2

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing how media can twist things to meet a narrative, I can ask Franklin the next time I see him. He’s always seemed like a strong 2A proponent in the past, but I know he’s under tremendous pressures from the rising crime in N Tulsa and E Tulsa.
This could be true, I am going to wait until I get a few reports back on his true stance. That said I will give up exactly zero rights willingly it will be by force that they are taken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom