TV Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I miss the days of hottie drug reps giving out free schwag. Everything in the hospital from the pens to the clocks to the clipboards had a drug name on it. At one point I had a Prozac Swiss army knife.
I rented a storage unit where a bunch of med reps had units to store all the stuff. They would purge a bunch into the dumpsters. Cases and cases of pens, calculators, clocks, coffee mugs etc

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been shaking my head at all the commercials and tv shows making men out to be idiots. How pathetic is it going to get? I mean, what could possibly be coming next? I'm honestly looking for the most insane things to put on my 2024 bingo card.. Ideas are welcome.
Perhaps?... a repeat instance of the majority citizenry blindly responding to a new pandemic (which politicians contrive from thin air). The sheep/citizens will eagerly and mindlessly embrace injections, masks, economic shutdown, social isolation, mail-in voting, etc. - merely/solely because the television told them to!

Yet another instance where the term "abject stupidity" comes readily to mind.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shaking my head at all the commercials and tv shows making men out to be idiots. How pathetic is it going to get? I mean, what could possibly be coming next? I'm honestly looking for the most insane things to put on my 2024 bingo card.. Ideas are welcome.

And, speaking of commercials, I keep seeing some on YouTube where they are advertising the adoption of pets and the "family" consists of "guy-guy" or "girl-girl." Not a kid anywhere in the commercials to fully propose pet adoption for the benefit of kids in the family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom