TV show "Breaking Bad" to be licensed to the BBC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AMC announced today its the licensing of several titles to the BBC in the United Kingdom, including the highly celebrated series Breaking Bad. The first season of the adaptation of the Emmy® Award-winning and critically acclaimed drama, produced by Sony Pictures Television, consists of 16 episodes, with the first eight episodes beginning July 15th and culminating with the series' final eight episodes next summer 2014.

Over four seasons, the American series of Breaking Bad has garnered a total of six Emmys® wins; a Peabody Award; it has been named to the American Film Institute's (AFI) list of the "Top 10 Programs of the Year" (2008, 2010, 2011); and been heralded as one of the best TV dramas on television. Filmed on location in Albuquerque, NM, the series stars 2008, 2009 and 2010's Emmy® Award winner for Outstanding Lead Actor Bryan Cranston; 2010 Emmy® winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series Aaron Paul; Anna Gunn; Dean Norris; Betsy Brandt; RJ Mitte; Bob Odenkirk; and Jonathan Banks. Breaking Bad is produced by High Bridge and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC. Breaking Bad Season 4 will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on June 5.

Had to stuff the mouse-hover preview for this:
i.imgur.com_6fYR3.png

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me hazard a guess - you've never seen this show; correct? You couldn't be further from the truth. And this is probably the greatest TV show (series) ever; everyone associated with it deserves every award their industry has to offer.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me hazard a guess - you've never seen this show; correct? You couldn't be further from the truth. And this is probably the greatest TV show (series) ever; everyone associated with it deserves every award their industry has to offer.

Thread jack:
I've seen every episode, and it's a good show. That being said, it isn't on the same level as M*A*S*H (imo)

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The role of Tuco shall be played by Sasha Baron Cohen, and Jesse will be played by Sir Rowan Adkisson. John Cleese guesting as Gus Fring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom