TW reports USSA possible foreclosure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
It's a high end shooting facility in a lower end state in a bad economy.
Looking back at oil companies and oil executives in this state that "diversified" their holdings during the good times, more often than not they couldn't hold onto what they started when the economy and oil patch went south.
I hope this facility pulls out of the financial quagmire, but I wouldn't bet money on it with the way the economy is moving in this state.

Ranger FO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
where do you guys get this crap????? If you can't prove a statement that you have made then DON"T make it. All you are doing is making yourself look like an ASS and stirring up the rumor mill. I see that you only have a few posts on here. I suggest that you temper what you post please.

Last time I did a 360, this is the USA. This is a forum to express opinions, correct? If we are relying on the conversations in this thread to make or break USSA then there are other issue's far worse going on then expressing thoughts! In now way was I down grading USSA. I was making a basic statement. I made no direct acquisitions, merely an opinion that if any company whether it be Jacks Tire Shop or Dollar General – accounting practices can be scrutinized. If you consider my statement vs my amount of post on this site as deeming me an “ASS” then so be it.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I did a 360, this is the USA. This is a forum to express opinions, correct? If we are relying on the conversations in this thread to make or break USSA then there are other issue's far worse going on then expressing thoughts! In now way was I down grading USSA. I was making a basic statement. I made no direct acquisitions, merely an opinion that if any company whether it be Jacks Tire Shop or Dollar General – accounting practices can be scrutinized. If you consider my statement vs my amount of post on this site as deeming me an “ASS” then so be it.

you said " from what I hear".......

I guess then that I can say..." From what I hear, Nasa actually built a very private missile silo beneath the facilities and the range is just a cover for secret heavy water experiments."

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough

No speculation - if you don't know - then don't say

And remember what Thumper's mom said " If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

oufree

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously what does this have to do with the topic? I think as a member we are all concerned and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom