TW reports USSA possible foreclosure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only shot there once for the Charity event that Traxis put on, and I'd really hate to see a fine facility like this to close.
I was truly impressed with the whole place.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I called today about a trigger time membership, because the price was so reasonable. I had heard such awesome things about USSA, but never thought that I had the money fir a membership until this recent promotion. Now I heard from my neighbor tonight, about the financial difficulties at USSA and I guess I've been living under a rock, because this was all new to me.

I hope the range is there forever, and myself being a business owner, it's hard to see other businesses hurting. I really have to ask myself.... If I sign a 3yr contract for a membership at USSA, will I be held to that contract in some way in the tragic event that the facility were to close?

I don't want to open up anymore wounds with a question like this, because I hope all of this is a re-structuring phase and the range continues on, in all it's glory better than ever.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst! Sound advice in almost any situation.

I did not know him but my prayers are with Tom's family. I hope that what happens is what is best for them, PERIOD. Nothing else comes close. I think we should be more concerned about his children's well being than if we will have somewhere to shoot.

I have been reflecting on this a lot and asking how I'd want people to treat my family if such a tragedy were to befall them. So to those of you who know them please tell them we are all thinking about and praying for them and that their are good people out here ready to help them if able. Whatever happens to USSA is irrelevant if we forget them.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA needs us and Tom's family needs us, I'll be going out this week to upgrade my membership and sign a new longer contract.

If you want to see USSA succeed, do business with them. If you have real questions, call/visit and talk to the administration.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA needs us and Tom's family needs us, I'll be going out this week to upgrade my membership and sign a new longer contract.

If you want to see USSA succeed, do business with them. If you have real questions, call/visit and talk to the administration.

I agree and am joining next week.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was there this past weekend, wanted to show my support. I didn't mention a word to any staff about the issue.

Nothing is free, if you want this kind of facility you have to support it. I hope like minded people will get out there and help them through this tough spot by showing their support when it matters the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom