U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhh oh! If the UN decides the U.S. has to get rid our gun rights, the UN will come FORCE US TO DO IT!

You know...just like how they forced the Iranian's to get rid of their nuclear program, and forced Saddam Hussein to stop abusing his people, and forced Rwandan Hutu's to stop killing the Tutsi...

Oh wait...

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhh oh! If the UN decides the U.S. has to get rid our gun rights, the UN will come FORCE US TO DO IT!

You know...just like how they forced the Iranian's to get rid of their nuclear program, and forced Saddam Hussein to stop abusing his people, and forced Rwandan Hutu's to stop killing the Tutsi...

Oh wait...

LOL! My thoughts exactly. They'll probably do something really harsh like send us a letter.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Oh wait...

LOL! My thoughts exactly. They'll probably do something really harsh like send us a letter.

Official letter of disappointment.....:rollingla

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just tell'em to bring it!!! I would rather see an all out ban than to have them keep telling us which ones we can legally own. I will not live in a county where I cannot defend myself or my family. I almost wish they would, then we could finally take back our country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom